That Rollercoaster Ride

"Hey Ren, Masato?", Syo called them.

"What is it?", Masato asked.

"Yah, what's up?", Ren asked too.

"So how did that rollercoaster ride went with you two and Shining Satome?", Tokiya asked.

Their faces went pale when he asked the question. The horror they went through even Masato

FLASHBACK

"Is everyone ready?", the kind woman that was controlling the rollercoaster asked. Everyone said yes, that they were ready.

Shining Satome asked "Are two readddyy!?"

Masato and Ren's agreed but with fear in their eyes. They always had a bad experience with rollercoasters. Ren always passes out and Masato sometimes pukes.

When it started move, shivers went through both of their backs. Scared to death, Shining Satome suggested it for them. When it got to the top, Masato & Ren said.

"Mother of God."

Then they went down. The principal started scream in excitement. While they both scream in fear. Like they were in a horror movie. Cursing at the top of there lungs. (I'm just enjoying writing this story :D)

As they were, Masato slipping out his seat. He even had his lach on. I guess they want the people to die. Then suddenly he slipped out his seat and flew out off, gladly he grabbed the back of Ren and Shining Satome seat.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!", Masato screamed in horror.

"HIJIRIKAWA!! HOLD ON!! IT IS ALMOST OVER!!", Ren shouted loud as he could.

"I'M GOING TO DIE BY THEN!! JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!", he cried out.

As that was happening, Shining Satome gave himself a face palm.

When the ride was over, Ren and Masato were frozen. Then the principal asked.

"So was that fuuunnn!"

They didn't answer but they looked at him with anger and fell to the floor.

FLASHBACK OVER

They both looked at each other with fear.

"I-It went g-good.", Masato stuttered.

"Yup, it w-was alr-right..", Ren said sweating.

Everyone looked at them confusment. Then they started to look at each other.

"Are you sure guys?"

"You look scared?"

"Did something happen?", they asked.

They both stayed silent, trying not to give anything away.

"What? Isn't like you fell out the rollercoaster and held down the back of the seats for dear life for half of the ride.", Syo laughed.

When he said that, Masato passed out of rethinking that moment when it happened.

"MASATO!", they shouted.

'Im never riding another rollercoaster again', they both said in there heads.