Chapter: 1

.The whispers of the wind crashed unto my face. The beautiful scent of the sea. And the beautiful sight of the beach.

Beside me I see the love of my life... our hands intertwined together.

Everthing, fell right into place.
But it wasn't always like this. Before I had this beautiful happy ever after... I had to struggle and strived. Not only for love, but also for my life.

"Wake up!... lucy, wake up!" I opened my eyes to see who it was... my eyes' vision blurred once I opened it.
I tried to pit my vision back to its normal self and saw it was my aunt... aunt mildred.

I stood up and took a bath, I put on some clothing and ate my breakfast.

As I had my last sip of orange juice a bus arrived infront of my house. "Bye auntie! See you after school!" I said to my aunt... I took my bag and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye bye lucy! Be a good girl!" My auntie said as she took my plate and washed it in the sink.

I ran to my bus and sat on the fifth row. I sat near the window... I took my earphones and put it on and begab to listen to some heavy metal.

By the way... before I forget, my name is Lucy Yuma... I'm a half american by my mother side and half japanese by my fathers side.
My mom died in a car accident when I was seven, and I apparently dont remember when and my dad left me to my aunt about a year after my mothers death. I'm in the 8th grade and pretty much I'm a loner.

As I began scribbling all over my doodle notebook... the bus began to stop in a house that i've never seen before. It was a very big luxurious house... and it looked so beautiful. It had a beautiful garden at the front witg apparently my favorite flowers, the orchid and the daisy.

I began staring at the house that once we left... I felt so depressed. I didnt even notice a boy sat beside me. He wore a slightly ripped pants ans wore headphones on.

He had a soccerball wih him so im guessing he's a soccer player.
I continued listening to my music while looking out of the window thinking... all of this has no purpose... why do we have to live when we just get hurt, become alone or anything like that.

I kept on thinking about how life was way easier when I was a child and I had no worries, when I was still happy and not alone... but in this world... everyone is alone.

Nobody is there to help you fight.
As I thought of that again and again in my head. The bus stopped and I realized that I was at school already. I took my bag and passed through the guy and left... I looked back and wayched him sleep.

He looks so calm... I smiled slightly and then I walked forward amd reached out my arm and tapped his shoulder.

He woke up, and even if he woke up he still looked so cute. "Srop thinking about that lucy!" I thougt to myself.
"we're in school" I said to him.
He took his bag and stood. He placed his hand on my head and said " thanks for wakin me up!"
He smiled at he then walked past me.

I walked out of the bus and started walking to my classroom.
Its already almost the end of the schoolyear.

(Lets skip to the last day of school)

I then watched the clock, and listened to it... *tick tock* *tick tock* watching its arrow move from number to number.

We all were silent... waiting for the school bell to ring.
*ring ring* the bell rung. It signaled that school has finally ended

Everyone was shouting and running right outside. But I simply stayed quiet. I lengthened my long sleeves so that the cuts in my wrists werent clear.

But before I stretched the otherside... my books fell. I kneeled down to pick it up. And then I saw a hand that showed out of nowwhere. He gave me my books at stared shockingky at my arm.

As quick as I could I hid it. "So... you're a cutter." He said with a smirk on his face. "Dont tell anyone..." she asked.
But before he could respond she said..."oh wait, you'll say that I wont tell anyone if I do you a favor... long story shirt you're gonna bribe me. Whatever happens in the end my scars will be revealed and you will break your promise.... because evryone is like that." She said

"That was super deep... but apparently I just wanted to ummm.... ask if you wanted to hang." He asked rubbing the back of his head.

As she observed him... she joticed how tense his body was... obviously an athlete. And cery handsome and confident... must be one of the popular ones. But through his gestures he seemed kind and shy.

"Why would you wanna hang with me? I'll destroy your reputation as a popular kid." She asked.

"True, but I'm just intrested.... c'mon... please!!" He asked, begging so much.

"Alright" she said since she was cornered

"Meet me at my place"

"Your place?"

"The big luxurious house with a cute garden at the front"

"That was his house?" She thought in her head... she was actually so fascinated by that house... because it seemed familiar.

"Okay"

"Great! Meet you there at 11 I'll make lunch for you and then lets chat... tomorrow"

"Okay" she said walking out.
But she had the slight feeling that she was being followed by him.
"What do yiu want?" She asked

He put his arm resting on her shoulder and began to walk.
"I'll walk you to your house"

"But why?!"

"I wanna see your house, duh"
She just rolled with whatever he wanted... because he is very hard to say no to... since he'll keep bugging her if she wont.

As they arrived he starred at the house. "What is it?"

"I used to have a.... nevermind"
As she entered he said goidbye and left.

"Soo... she's Lucy Yuma?!"

Authors note:idk what to say
I hooe yiu suoort me!! This book is inspired by my friend who is depressed as well... and hoping thag she could find happiness. Please pray for her and me!!

Luv you all!!