The most-likely to: Bubbline version #list

~Falls asleep on the couch:

 Marceline.

Because even though Princess Bubblegum is the one who needs more sleep and Marcy never really sleeps, if Bubblegum were to falls asleep somewhere it would be her work desk not the couch. So when Marcy is waiting for Bonnibel to finish with her science for the day, she is probably on the couch, floating on it and sort of wanders off in her imagination.

 ~Makes friends with the neighbors:

Bubblegum.

Marceline would probably thing that this is not necessary, befriending everyone, but Bubblegum would insist that this is necessary especially if they just moved in to that neighborhood.

 ~Is the adventurous eater:

Bubblegum.

IT'S FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE!Also, Marcy only eats red so it's not like she could taste all the different varieties of food even if she wanted to **which she probably wants to because technically Marceline is more of a risk-taker and more adventurous than Bubblegum*

 ~Hogs the covers at night:

Bubblegum.

Because Marceline doesn't even use blanket, she is cold-blooded. Bubblegum can't survive winter without blanket...

 ~Forgets to do the dishes:

Marceline.

She doesn't care that much about washing them right after they eat but Bonnibel would probably gets a bit angry over the piled up dishes and she'd probably end-up making some device that will help solve this piled up dirty dishes issue or Marceline's forgetfulness.  

 ~Tries to surprise their partner more often:

Marceline.

Bonnibel is too occupied with science and her people to be planning surprises.

 ~Leaves dirty laundry on the floor:

Marceline.

Marcy is probably the less tidy one compared to Bonnibel, so it's not uncommon to find her clothes or things all over the place.

~Stays up til 2 AM reading:

Bonnibel.

Research, research, and more research. Sleep is not a priority for the science Princess.

~Sings in the shower:

Both.

 Marceline sings everywhere and anywhere so it's not unlikely that she would be singing while taking shower. Bubblegum probably sings science equations while taking shower or the daily to do list so she won't forget them.

~Takes the selfies:

Marceline.

 Why is Bubblegum always preoccupied with her responsibilities? The Vampire Queen always end-up chilling by herself waiting for her Princess to finish her daily responsibilities, so of course she takes selfies of them and send it to her friends. 

~Plans date night:

Marceline.
While waiting for Bonnibel to finish her tasks, other than taking pictures and wandering off in her imagination, she is probably thinking about what to do later when Bubblegum is finally free. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys~! :D What do you guys thing of the list O0O?

 I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did enjoy writing this~ ///>////w///<//~!

 BTW have y'all seen Stakes *q*!!?!? #GOODSTUFF #OTP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like / Reblog the list here:

http://ai12jk.tumblr.com/post/135102094927/the-most-likely-to-bubbline-version-falls-asleep