Chapter 1- First Day

Hi my name is Preston, and here is a little bit about me:
I'm 14
Smart, Funny, Ambitious
Some personal things about me that make me so depressed:
Well my Dad killed my Mom when I was 6 and married a guy, so I have two dads. Not so bad. Just minus the dead mom part
I just opened up to being gay to my family-which was fine by my dads.
After my dad married my step dad he gave away my twin brother and sister. But this is why I'm so spoiled.
Anyway today is the day that I go to this boarding school for a year and get ready for this dumb test I'm supposed to take in a year. But at least I will not have to see my parents for like 8 months (We have holiday breaks). I start packing my stuff (It takes me like 4 hours to pack since I have so much stuff). Ring Ring. It's my best friend Nick calling to say goodbye to me. It was really sad, like when your favorite character in your favorite show dies. Anyway, after talking to him for like 4 hours it's time to go to Boarding school! (I'm being sarcastic)

It's about 3 hour drive from my house (or mansion as my dads call it), and it's secluded in the woods, and the house is as big as a football field. As I walked inside there were 9 other kids, with there parents, saying there final goodbyes and signing release forms.

The main instructor came out with 6 other teachers. She introduced them, I didn't care who they were or what subjects they teach. I was noticing who was around me. There was me, a shy guy, an athletic hothead, a foreign figure, the annoyingly smart boy, the annoyingly smart girl, the spoiled you know what, the twin of the shy guy, the rock girl, and the very creepy girl.
"Does anyone have any questions?" said one of the teachers. I finally zoned back in though no one had any questions. "Ok well if you will follow me, I will take you to your dorms!" All the of us kids looked at each other and we were all thinking the same thing... "This is going to be a long year."