V playday

A little girl plays around with her toys and moves them around. As she sits on the living room floor playing her door opens. She looks up and see's it's her babysiter V. "OPPA" she runs and hugs his legs and he giggles at the cuteness. "Can we visit today can we can we !" she ask excitedly tugging on his leg. "Not today its rainny outside and you'll catch a cold." he smiles at her. She pouts her bottom lip but it quickly turns into a smile wen V pulls out a cookie out of his book bag. She thanks him sitting on the floor eating her cookie and playing with his hair. She has an idea as she cilmbs the stairs to the bedrooms and carries the pillows and blankets back down. Her mother wouldn't be home till 10 more minutes and she wanted to use all the time now to play with V without getting in trouble. When they finish biulding the fort they watch tv and play with popcorn. V holds her and sings to her and soon their running around the house with kitchen utensils, pots and pans anything and her front door opens. "Mommy!" she says. V starled drops the pans on the floor a mess in the kitchen and the girl coverd in flour and a tray of cookies on the counter. The mother laughs at the mess and wipes the girl up, V chasing her around trying to get her in her pajamas. Finally she lays in bed cuddled up on V. Its silent. "Tae...when can we vist?" Her small voice breaking the peaceful silence to make her go to sleep. He's silent before he answers. "Soon" he says holding her. "Can u tell me a story?" She says holding on to his fingers playing with him. "Okay...lets see I have one." he says. She gets up excitedly but quickly lays back down so he will tell her. She looks at him egarly holding on to his fingers still. "I used to play with really fun guys and they were my friends, they still are and we still joke around. They're names are jimin, rapmoster, jin, suga,and jhope. So one time we were playing around in a hotel and filled a tub up with water and were just playing around and we pushed jimin inside the tub for fun, dont ever do that its mean and dangerous okay." She nods her head quickly trying to let him continue with the story. "He laughed and rapmon pushed his head under, never do any of these things okay its dangerous and mean" She nods quickly aging. "Okay...he pushed rapmon hand and laid in the tub laughing i wanted to hav a cool breeze and i asked if the guys wanted to as well and they said yes except for jimin he wanted to stay for a while. We rode all night and jimin finally caught up with us..." A small smile comes across his face remembering the night. "I decided to go for a little walk and got lost i came across a mattres in the middle of no where and waited for them to come get me. I swear you can hear them a mile away before they come towards you" He laughs and the girl giggles along as well. "We joked around playing with the things we found in the abound lot I really dont know where we were but I climbed on top of some wierd shaped thing and I just looked around. It was really pretty. We decided to leave and found our selfs by a bay looking across the osean. I climbed on top of this canopy like thing and i stood there. It was really high. Everyone wanted me to get off."
"Did u get off ?" She ask him. He stares at her, the small smile on his face. " Yeah...I got off..." he whispers. A yawn escapes her mouth and she rubs her eyes not being able to stay awake. She cuddles into him closer laying there finally sleeping. While all that happens the mother quietly closes the door and walks to her room crying ever so silently. She opens a closet and pulls out a bear holding it close to her chest. The next day the little girl is running around the house all excited as she can finnaly vist. V is already waiting outside and he holds her hand as they walk to there destination. She stands infornt of a tomb stone holding a little bear in her hands. "Here I brought this for you" she says happily. We cant stay long but we'll be back aging." she says happily holding onto her mothers hand. The little girl waves back at the tombstone and V sits on the grass waving back.