Healing The Scars - A Harry Styles Fanfiction

18 year old Hannah Carson was your typical nice girl. She was a musical child prodigy. She got good grades, was well-liked and had a loving family. She got into a top-class school on a music scholarship and had a part time job. Her life seemed perfect. That all changed when her older brother died in a car accident last year and her mother ran off with another man. Her heartbroken father turned to alcohol to ease his pain and started abusing Hannah. Hannah started cutting her wrists to escape from it all. She pushed everybody away, not wanting anyone to know about her family life. Her friends don't know she cuts herself and puts her gloomy behavior down to the loss of her brother and mother. Her only other escape is music. She writes songs constantly on her guitar and piano and enjoys listening to Ed Sheeran and One Direction. When playing her instruments her life feels almost normal again. But when she stops, she's still stuck in her crazy nightmare. When Hannah meets the famous Harry Styles her life completely changes. They become very close but Hannah comes with alot of baggage. Can she really trust Harry enough to tell him? And if she does, can he handle it or will he run from the crazy mess that is her life?