Run Baby Run!!!!~ Embry Call Imagine

(Hey,its me the aurthor so this is based on a dream i had its pretty long so ya ITS ALSO BASED ON THE SONG 'Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings'its a awesome song look it up) P.S in my dream i was the only girl even though Leah wouldve been my best friend.) {P.P.S Embry imprinted on me and Seth my little brother.}

Julias POV

" Please dont hurt them please take me instead"you pleaded crying.Your best friends practically your family the pack were being tortured by the voulturie.After the vision Auro kidnapped yall since yall are the sworn enemy and yall killed Laurant (a vampire) . "silly little girl your pack of mutts is revoulting" they growled. "PLEASE ID BE OF BETTER USE ALL THEY DO IS CLIFF DIVE AND EAT" I stated matteroffactly. "Julia,get out now we dont want you to get hurt and thats not all we do"Seth snapped. Felix slapped him Seth winced. "Dont touch them any of them you cold heartless beast" I snapped at Felix . Alec grabbed me by my arms hard it hurt so bad I screamed pain. "LET HER GO!!!!" Embry screamed breaking free from the gaurds grasp. He ran towards me and threw alec towards the wall." Julia are you okay?!?!?!" He asked. "Im fine Embry we need to phase."i stated. "Wait I-"but before he could finish we heard a howl and a bunch yells and then silence. We turned and saw that brady,collin,jacob,paul,sam,jared,quil,and seth killed Jane,Felix,Alec and the guards.Auro looked PISSED. "Run!!!!!"The pack yelled at the same time."What?!?" "Run,baby run!!" Embry told me he grabbed my hand and we started running."Dont look back theyll tear us apart if you give them the chance " we ran to the cullens house. "Guys what wrong?!?" Carliose asked. "The Volturi.....are.....after us."Jared said between breaths he was tired. "Okay hide in Edwards old room well talk to the volturi." .We thanked him and went to the room. "Jared your tired and we only ran from the woods here your outta shape"Jacob lightened the mood."Its cause he eats alot." I laughed. Carliose came up and said the meeting tommorow and yall can sleep here You can borrow pajamas from Rosalie." "Well who sleeps where?"Quil asked. "Julia and embry on the bed and us on floor." Sam stated. "uoh la la Julia and Embry gonna need to cover yall ears tonight boys" Paul teased. "Ewwwww" Seth exclaimed. "Shutup"i snapped. We got on the bed and cuddled. "Julia I love you" " i love you to embry" i smiled as we kissed.

the end. P.S we all lived me nd embry got married so :)