Forgive and Forget...(Justin Bieber Love Story)

Ch.1 - Part 1,2,and3

My Intro:

Characters…

Justin Drew Bieber-17 and Famous

Nicole Faye Anderson-16 turning 17

Norielle Denise-Justin’s Girl-Bestfriend and Nicole’s 17 year old sister(:

Monica,Macey,Stacey-Norielle and Nicole’s friends…16,16,and 17

Chaz Somers, Ryan Butler, Christian Beadles-Justin’s Best Friends..17,17,and pretend he is 16..

More to come(:

Story:

Nicole’s POV:

Nicole-C’mon!! I wanna go to the mall already!

Norielle-Alright! lets go.

Nicole-Finally!!

-at the mall-

Nicole-Let’s go to Forever21 and see if the have anything new

Norielle- Ok…*sees Justin* wait! isn’t that Justin??

Nicole-*looks where Norielle is looking* OMG! YEAH! let’s go say hi…

Norielle-*sighs* Um I don’t think we should…

Nicole-*confused* why not?? he’s our friend…most of all YOUR bestfriend!

Norielle-*sighs* fine…

Nicole-ok let’s go! *pulls on norielle and runs towards Justin*

Justin’s POV: So me and Ryan were just leaving Hollister at the mall when I caught a glimpse of someone I didn’t wanna face right now….long story short we HAD a secret relationship behind everyones back and she saw a picture of me and Selena on a gossip site saying that we were “Dating” when we weren’t…well sorta…but it was just a CELEBRITY STUNT!! Anyways she thought i was cheating so she broke up with me…My thoughts were interrupted by Ryan saying….

Ryan-*sees nicole and norielle* Dude! isn’t that Nicole and Norielle??

Justin-*sees them too* (sarcastic) oh just who I wanted to see! Joy!

Ryan-*looks at him* dude, what is your probl-*Nicole interrupts*

Nicole-Hey!! Long time, no see!

Ryan-Hey Faye!!

Justin-(enthusiastically but fake) Hey! What are you doing here?

Norielle-(w/ attitude) Why do YOU care??

Ryan-Dayum! wattup with the attitude?? something happen between you 2 that me and nicole didn’t know about??

JB&Nori- (to each other) No! What are talking about?! Stop mocking me! Me?!

Ry&Nikki- awkward! (both laughs)

Norielle-(thinks:weren’t they supposed to be back next friday??) So anyways…since when have you guys been back from tour?

Justin-well….actu-*Ry cuts him off*

Ryan-We came back today…

Nicole-What?! and you didn’t call us??

Norielle-(smirks) mumbles: typical Justin..

Justin-Umm…did u say something Realle(ree-el)?? (smirks)

Norielle-(thinks: damn! y he gotta use that name on me?) No, Justy! I didn’t! (says with a girly-girl voice)

Ryan-alright! alright! what the hell is going on here?? i thought we were all friends?