Chapter One - Confession and Realization (4 months before the accident)

-Harry-

Let me introduce myself and family also my bestfriend.

I'm Harry Edward Styles. I'm 19 years old and my birthday is on Febuary 1st in year 1994. I live from the village of Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England. Former pupil at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School. Born to mother Anne Cox and father Des Styles. When I was seven, my parents divorced and my mother subsequently got remarried. I have a part time job when I was sixteen at the W. Mandeville Bakery in Holmes Chapel. I met Louis when I was seventeen. He told me about his family too. His full name was Louis William Tomilinson. He is 3 years older than me, means he's 21.

He is from Doncaster, he is known as 'Swag Magsta from Doncasta', South Yorkshire, England. Born on Christmas Eve in the year 1991. HIs parents divorced too and also remarried. His old name was Louis Troy Austin but then decided to change it to Tomlinson. He also have four younger sisters.

Back to reality.

Me and Louis are now roomate along with Liam, Niall and last but not the least Zayn.

I walk through the kitchen to prepare the dinner, I grab all the ingredients to make 'Spaghetti with Meatballs' and start cooking. I tasted the sauce and it's ready to go! I quickly put the noodles to the plate then carefully pour the hot spaghetti sauce to the top then add some lots of cheese because the more the better.

"DINNERS READY!" I shouted.

Niall rushed to the dining table and grinning like a five year old boy and waiting for the food. Few seconds later Liam and Zayn showed up. Wait. Where's Louis?

"What are we eating?"Niall asked joyfully

"Spaghetti with Meatballs!' I proudly said. As I serve them I ask Zayn.

"Where's Louis?"

"He is sleeping. Over there" Zayn pointed.

I walk towards Louis. I stared to his perfect side swept bangs then looks towards down to his pink lips that are irresistible.

"Are you just gonna stare there or what?" He said chuckling. I jump out scaredly.

"I hate you Boo" I frowned.

"Love you too!"

-Louis-

I heard Harry shouted and the boys start to walk towards the kitchen and I start to fake sleep.

I saw Harry start walking towards to me. he stared at me for a couple of minutes as my heart beats so fast but then I snap him.

"Are you just gonna stare there or what?" I chuckled. I open my eyes and he blushed?

He starteled a bit and quickly said.

"I hate you Boo" he frowned.

"Love you too" I said.

I mean it.

I love Harry Edward Styles.

*AFTER DINNER*

"Wanna watch a movie?" Liam asked. We all nodded.

"How about Grease?" I asked cheerfuly.

Liam stood up and find the Grease.

*AFTER THE MOVIE*

I stare Haz and he is peacefully sleeping to my lap. I start playing with his hair by twisting it.