Chapter 1

Cameron's P.O.V-

I stood at my letterbox shaking, I have been waiting weeks for these Justin Bieber concert ticket cause my girlfriend is obsessed. I opened the letterbox and surprisingly they were there, thank god just in time for Christmas. I reached in the letter box and pulled out an envelope it was signed by... Caitlin? I teared open the thin sticker holding the two flaps of the envelope down and started reading the small hand. Writing

Dear Cameron....

It's Caitlin here... I don't really know how to start this off so I guess I'll just say it all at once....

I was 6 you were 9, it was my first memory of us that I can remember, We where in a small backyard, we where covered in mud, mom and dad where watching just from the Faded white rust covered balcony, we where laughing and running around enjoying the summer weather, we both tripped and rolled under Neath the parked car and mom freaked out while we were laughing like crazy and rolled out, you had scratches on your back from protecting me but you didn't bother complain....

Then I was 12 and you were 15, you had been out to a huge party...You brought all your friends along and I was sitting on the couch, I asked you to take me to bed and you just pushed me away, I asked again, you just pushed me again... Your friends were laughing and handed you weird powder and I watched them all bring it to their noses including you.... I was only 12 I didn't know what was happening.... Mom came in and started yelling bad words at you..... I tried covering for you telling her it was candy.... She didn't believe me and she sent me away to stay with our grandparents.... They were horrible, they didn't let me eat and they didn't give me a bed or anything.

Their are really no other memories except for Magcon but that turned into a disaster after a while..... And then there was the one memory that has haunted me for a while when you said you hated being my brother and sent me away to live with Hayes family....

I guess Cameron that's all I had to say...... I do hope you read this cause I am done worrying about you.... I'm 16 now and your 19 and honestly I don't want to spend the rest of my night crying and wondering what happened between us..... I'm just done with you.

Sincerely

Caitlin Marie Grier (Dallas)

I really wish I didn't open that, considering its Christmas Eve, I was tossing and turning in bed that night and it was about 9pm and I went out the door and ran to the car. I need my sister back, I promised my parents I would always protect her and that's what I need to do. I got to the airport at 10pm and on the very first plane that was in and it landed at 1am. I got a taxi straight to the shops and surprisingly there was one open a small jewelry store names Bellissimo which is beautiful in Italian, I walked in and immediately saw a necklace I knew Caitlin would love and I softly picked it up off the small class table and asked to buy it. The girl gave me a price and it was extremely expensive but I brought it anyway. I knew the two perfect photos to put in it and they were in my wallet so I took them out and cut them into a circle and put them in. I got back into the taxi that kindly waited for me and in about half an hour I arrived at the house and thankfully Hayes was awake.. I saw the look he gave me, He definitely did not want to let me in but eventually he did and made me sleep on the floor next to the Christmas tree.

Caitlin's P.O.V:

I woke up and could here loud noises coming from downstairs so I got up and put a jumper on and some high waisted black skinny jeans and brushed my finger through my hair so I could look presentable, I have changed abit, My hair was just at boob length and had small bits of light brown in it and my other part of my hair was black. I went downstairs and as I got downstairs I got ran into and knocked off my feet by... Cameron?. "Caitlin!?" Cameron said with a smile and pulled me in for a hug. I pushed him off me "Did I not make it clear to you in that letter?!, I said I was done with you!, Way to ruin Christmas Cameron". I said and ran upstairs slamming my door shut. I know despite everything I just said to Cameron a part of me actually did feel happy he was here. 

"Babe" My door opened slightly and Hayes stood there...did I forget to mention that Hayes and I are dating? "Babe, Come downstairs, Cameron just wants to fix everything.. Give him a chance" I just nodded and followed Hayes downstairs and Cameron was sitting with sky talking about some horse game "Hey Sky, How about we leave Cam and Cait alone for a little" Hayes suggested and sky ran off with him. I sat next to Cameron and he looked at me "Caitlin... I'm so sorry.. Um I brought you a present. Merry Christmas Caitlin" He handed me an old silver box and I opened it slowly and there was a small necklace with a silver open up chain. I opened it up and on one side was a picture of Cameron and I and on the other side was a picture of ... our parents. I looked at Cameron and pulled my hair up to the side and he put it on me and smiled "I want my big brother back" and with that I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I missed have a brother; I was wrong I'm not done with him.