Secrets and confessions (CHAPTER ONE) Detenion hinamori amu!

-author speaking-

Hello everyone, I am Alison the author of this story and really I just love this pairing so I thought of making a fanfic about this hope you enjoy!

Amu: get on with the story already idiot.

Ali(me): hey why be so mean I have to say something first...

Amu: fine but make it quick...

Ali: DISCLAIMER I don't own anything in this but the story itself not the show not the characters just the story... Now ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again Amu is sitting in the classroom starting to drift off to sleep... "Okay now himamori amu? Answer this question wha-.... HIMAMORI AMU!" Nikaidou sensei shouts to get her attenstion (since she was falling asleep) Amu then woke up by the sound of 'HIMAMORI' "sensei it's not himamori it's hinamori ... H-I-N-A-M-O-R-I....." Amu thought as she woke up. "We'll that's gotten you some attention and detention" nikaidou grinned as he walked down the steps and tripped over (as usual) "come to my office at break time..." He sighed as he stood up and picked up all the books while he also tried to hush the class down (who were laughing after his fall)

-at break time-

"AHHHH, there you are miss himamori" nikaidou smiled as he pulled a chair out for amu to sit in," sensei, it's not himamori, it's hinamori!" Amu protested as she sat down. "So himamori, how many hearts eggs have you cleansed so far?" Nikaidou asked as for he had quit Easter after the big battle."well, I have cleansed a lot but its harder since the amount of x-eggs are increasing by hundreds each month!" Amu excplained sounding like a math genius but clearly she was not. "Amu Chan! We sense X-Eggs!" Ran squealed." Sensei? I have to go you can give me double detention but I have to go!" Amu pleaded as she ran out of the doors... " ahh himamori, you work as hard as I did when I still had my guardian character..." Sighed nikaidou...