Prologue

A/N: This is just a new idea I'm trying out. The guy in the picture is Josh. Hope you guys like it :)

I sat on the couch in the living room. The music was blaring and my head was spinning. It'd gotten to the point where I'd had one drink too many, and I didn't know my limits, so I just kept on chugging. And of course, the more liquor I swallowed, the more courage I got to talk to my best friend, Josh Walker.

Why, you might ask, am I scared to talk to him if he's my best friend? Well, because I have feelings for him. Strong feelings. Just do it, ask him out! You might be saying. But that's the problem. I can't do that, because nobody knows I'm gay. And even if they did, Josh is straight. He's not interested in me.

So I sat there, looking ahead at the party he'd dragged me to. I didn't want to be there. But he'd looked so cute, pouting with those divine lips of his, that I'd agreed, and here I was now, alone in the corner as always. Yeah, I was the lone wolf. Josh was the popular one, and I had no idea how we'd managed to remain friends after all these years.

In the corner by the kitchen, everyone was circled around the cooler, and there was some kind of beer chugging game going on. I didn't pay it any attention, becaus I didn't need to get any more drunk than I already was. I closed my eyes, hoping I'd fall asleep and wake up in my bed.

I was almost out when I felt a large, warm hand clamp down on my shoulder. "Hey, Troy," he said. "You alright? You've been so quiet all night."

I looked up at him. It was Josh. I was drunk, to add insult to injury, so couldn't help myself - I felt a rise in my pants. He was just so sexy. He was tall, just past six-five, with curly brown hair, dark brown eyes, a muscular body, broad shoulders, and soft, smooth mocha-colored skin. I had a fetish for bigger guys, and while he wasn't extremely ripped, his body was so long that it seemed like it. Not to mention the dude's hands and feet were huge.

The best part about him, though, was that he couldn't hurt a fly. He was the gentle giant, unless you pissed him off, which rarely happened. He looked down at me now with those adorable brown eyes, and I felt my miniature getting even bigger and longer between my legs. That's how you know a guy's hot: when he can turn you on just by looking at you.

"I-I-I'm fine," I stammered. "J-Just tired."

"Do you need a ride home? I can take you back to the house. I'm probably gonna kick it here. It's just getting started," he said with a grin. "You wouldn't believe how much beer Amber has in her basement. We've only hit the surface of how drunk we can be."

"Don't kill yourselves," I warned him, and he laughed. His voice was so deep and sincere, his laugh so kind, that I felt a pang of longing.

Why did he have to be fucking straight?! It was just unfair. Why couldn't the guy just like dick? What was so hard about it. I wanted him insanely. He smelled so good and looked so good and it was taking everything in my body not to tackle him and kiss him.

"Troy..." He started moving his thumb back and forth along my shoulder. "I love you so much, man."

"I... Uh... I..." I was lost for words.

"Seriously. You're the best. What kind of friend sneaks out to go to a party with their friend? You're awesome. I love you." His voice dropped to a whisper. "I love you."

His hand was still massaging me, but it wasn't on my shoulder any more. He'd moved it down to my knee. Slowly, he was rubbing my inner thigh, looking at me with that sexy smile. Oh. My. God.

I couldn't take it anymore. I threw myself at him, kissing him squarely on the mouth. To my shock, he embraced the kiss; he didn't pull away. I shoved him into the couch, biting his lips and rubbing his abs, but he didn't let that last long. He flipped me over so I was on the bottom, and pinned me against the couch. He removed my shirt and I took off his, and we kept taking off clothes and kissing until we were both naked. He spun me around and came inside me abruptly, causing me to gasp and moan in pleasure. Slowly he started - pumping tightly, up and down, up and down. I was moaning so loud, the whole neighborhood should have woke up. He smacked my ass as he was fucking it, and leaned down and whispered in my ear: "You are mine, Troy."

I couldn't help myself. I lost it. I came all over the couch, and it felt so good. Then, he spun me around, sitting me up and getting on his knees in front of me. I knew what that meant. I threw back my head, closed my eyes -

And shot straight up in bed. A ring of sweat was on my shirt, and my gymshorts were sticky and wet. I sighed, and leaned over to the table beside my bed. I picked up the pencil and quickly scrawled in my journal:

Wet Dream
Number 56.

~

How do you all feel about the story so far? Were you convinced they were really doing it? Pls subscribe/comment!

- M