Adventure Time!

CHAPTER ONE

"Finn! Finn! Hey buddy wake up! I made some paaanncakes!!!" Jake said as I woke up. He went back down stairs with the weirdest look on his face that made me laugh. "haha ok I'm comin!" I yelled after him. When i went downstairs the scent of pancakes and eggs hit my face. "Heeeeerrre ya go!" he streched his arm with a plate of pancakes and eggs to me."phanks" i said as i stuffed my mouth with pancakes. "your elcum!" he said with a mouth full of food.

**************************

As soon as we finished our food we went outside and layed down in the grass. "hmm.... Haha that cloud looks like a butt" I said.

"hey....that one looks like Lumpy Space Princess!!" Jake said. the cloud looked like it was getting closer...and closer...and closer untill Jake caught it. But it was LSP! when he caught her a whole bunch of white dust went everywhere. "Oh my glob! i was ,like, flying around over the baking kingdom and ,like, bakeing princess's castle fell and flower got all.over.me!" LSP said angrily. "oh crud man we have to go see what's up over there!" said Jake concerned "yeah man lets go!" i said as i grabbed my sword.I rode on Jakes back on the way there and when we got there the kingdom was trashed.

-----------------------------------------

hiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! sry if the chapter was boring or something!!!! i'll make more when i at least get 5 reads!!