Basketball

Hey guys I'm going to write short little one to two page stories and I'm gonna post like a few so that use the first one. Tell me if u like it and I'll do more. Tell me if you want more

(Y/N POV)
I'm y/n. I'm 13 and this guy Hayes Grier goes to my school. He is my best friend. He is 13 too. He had brown hair he's tall and had blue eyes. He is like my brother. We have been friends we were 4. Our parents were friends and then we went to the same school and we we just kind of stayed being friends. It is 8th grade year and I have been playing basketball since 5th grade. Hayes started 6th grade. It was our game against the manatees. They beet us almost every year. This year I wanted to beet them. The boys had a home game and the girls away.
(Y=you, H=Hayes)
H: good luck today
Y: thanks to you too. I hope we both win.
H: same. We'll see you after the game
Hayes POV
Before the game I went to wish y/n good luck. I told her I hoped she wins. God she is to beautiful. I am in love with her I want to tell her but I don't think she feels the same way.
Y/N POV
God I love Hayes. He will never feel the say way.
*After the game*
Y/N POV
Omg I was so happy we won our game 40 to 15. This was going to be a good season bra use that is one of the best teams. I wanted to see how the boys game went. I went on the bus and we got back to the school. I think the boys lost their game because one of the guys on the team got in the car. He look so pissed. Since I am a caption on the team I have to make sure everyone get everything from the bus so I'm last in. I saw Hayes walking out with his friend behind him.
Y: Hayes did u guys win
H: no
Y: what was the score
H: 38 to 39. The last we second a guy made a 3. I was so mad.
Y: it's okay
I was staring into his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes.
Hayes POV
Y/N asked how the game went I told her. She was trying to make me feel better and it worked cause I was with her. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I couldn't. I wanted to. God help me.
Y/N POV
I went to the locker room to get my stuff. I was walking out when Hayes grabbed my arm. Turned me around. Pushed me to the wall and kissed me.
Hayes POV
I couldn't take it anymore. I did it. When she came out of the locker room I kissed her. It was amazing
Y/N POV
I was surprised he did that but I was glad. When he let go I looked around saw my whole team staring at me and the whole boys team and the coaches. I surprisingly didn't feel weird about that. After Hayes stepped back and just looked at me. I walked out.
Hayes POV
I thought she was going to say something but she walked out. I went after her.
H: hey wait up. Are u gong to say anything.
She didn't say anything instead she dropped her bags and kissed me. I loved it. Then it was funny. All the girl were screaming And so were the boys. The coaches laughed then clapped. She chuckled. So did I. That moment felt perfect me and her just there together.
Y: I love u Hayes
H: I love you y/n