Mixxy Diaries <3 Part 2

(See It Wouldn't Be Right if I just continued with Tatianna.. lemme go back to the wildest day of my life... the night of the rape..at least from what she tells me)

"Baby?'

" Yes Babe? "

" I Gotta Tell You Something, Don't judge me... it happened when we was on break"

" I'm Listening"

" See, I was really foolish, Cash had asked Me & Kayla, The One With The Big o'l Booty With The Nice Long Hair...She Has A Twin Name...uhhh....hmmmm...ummmmmm.....Kyra, Yeaaa That's Her Name, but anyway I went to his house with Kayla and that....*starts crying* she....."

"Baby, What Happened At Cash Set? "

"He.....Kayla.....He Raped Me ! He... Slammed me on the bed, That Kayla Bitch Watched me...she watched me get demoralized.. she watch me I mean how can you see your best friend crying, deep in agony and not even help. sit there with that stupid smirk. Worst part is she fucked him after ! I mean she was right there baby. right there -_________- "

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME, I COULD CRACKED HIM"

"I DIDNT WANNA SEEM LIKE A HOE, HE RAPED ME -____-"

"HE RAPED YOU, OR YOU FUCKED HIM ?CAUSE THOTS CAN LIE YA KNOW"

"HOW DARE YOU JEREMY FLOYD JONES THE 3RD"

"I CANT DO THIS RIGHT NOW"

"NO WHAT ELSE HE DID, ......"

"WHAT?"

STAY TUNED FOR PART #3