The Thug I Love

I stood with my girls as all the fine boys looked at us and licked their lips. My girls Keshia, and Remi whispered to each other about how good Deontae was looking as i put on the shiniest, sexiest lip gloss i could find in my purse. I knew Vontae would be walking down the hallway any minute now and i had to be ready.

Vontae was my Ex, and he was also my first everything. My first kiss, my first time, my first boyfriend and sadly my first heartbreaker. Vontae and i broke up after being together for a year, and to me that was the best year of my life, but now that Vontae is dating Sheila i cant resist the urge to make him regret breaking up with me.

"Hey Jazelle" Vontae said as he walked up to my locker

"Oh hey Vontae i didnt know you came down this hall in the mornings" i lied.

"Yeah, its faster than the other hallway"

"Mhm the hallway you drop Sheila off in, I know"

"Yeah but i didn't come over here to talk about Sheila, i came over to see if you could stop by my house after school because i need to talk to you about a few things"

"Well i have some stuff to do after school and....

"C'mon Jazelle i can give you a ride to my place and i can drop you off home too. You now damn well you ain't doing shit after school" He said giving me that sexy smirk that makes me melt.

"I guess Vontae" i said as i flipped my #30 weave twists ( he LOVES when i wear that color hair)

I threw my purse on my shoulder and brushed past him closely so that he could smell my Victoria Secret perfume. I even added a little sway in my hips so my skirt would flow as he watched me walk away.

{After School}

I stood by Vontae's All white Charger as i waited for him to finish talking to his little girlfriend. Then my phone rang. It was Remi.

"Girl if you want a ride you better hurry up before we leave you" Remi said.

"Oh i forgot to tell you, Vontae is going to give a ride"

"What kind of ride?? She asked giggling with Keshia

"Not that kind of ride stupid," i said playfully through the phone before i hung up

Vontae gave Sheila a kiss which almost made me throw up. Then he finally made it to the car.

"Its about time you brought yo ass to the damn car. I almost burned out there in that sun"

"Stop complaining and enjoy the ride" he said smiling. When we made it to his house Vontae unlocked the door and told me to make myself at home, which was weird because when we were together it was my home.

I opened the fridge and picked up a diet pepsi and made my way to the couch. The couch was still as soft as i remember. I began making myself comfortable when Vontae called my name from the bedroom.

I stood from the couch and walked up the stairs to the bedroom Vontae and i used to share. When i got there i sood in the doorway and asked what he wanted.

"Is that how your mother taught you to speak to your host??"

"Host?? I asked. I used to live here too, in fact i still have clothes in these drawers"

I said as i walked in the room and sat on the bed.

"Whatever Mrs. I still live here. I asked you to come over so we could talk about this birthday party we are supposed to be having"

Oh shit! I forgot about the party. Vontae and i have the same birthday and we wanted to throw a joined birthday party this year.

"Oh yeah, the party, so did you decide on a theme yet" i asked