Mixxy Diaries <3 Part 3

( After Our Argument I Forget The Rest of the story. All I remember was this day. The day of vengeance for Cash.. I Forgot To Tell You Guys That...that Tati's Been gone for thee months now due to some "injury" although I think otherwise. Today Was her day back in the Heights and everyone would neck the shit out of her... This part to that day was something to remember...watch this "

"Yo Lil niqqa, you seen cash ?" ( I asked some random kid on the block)

" Yeah He Just Walked To LT, You might catch him"

( See niqqas in the heights ain't loyal, they expect mixx up so they snitch, that same lil boy is Cash Bro Africa. AC As he's known around the block. I pressed him one day and this niqqa gunna say.....)

"Yooooo Wass Shinning Gz, H^ Choooooo. YG Africa FLG Under YG Mookie From The Ville"

"What Crip Set You Claim ?"

"G-Stone"

(Right there I knew I had him, a while back he wasn't Crip now his boys there and he all G-stone, my bro Eli or as we call him Stacks, gave me dap and set some next blood shit, see I don't gang bang so all that shit (K) )

( I seen Cash by LT a hour lata, and ran towards him)

"Yo Pussy Niqqa waddup, you fucked my girl right, so waddup.."

(Nigga Cash Wass always pussy, so pressing him wasn't a problem).

"You know me I don't talk at all, I gets to straight CraCCin, so if you ain't with the shits, then dip Bitch Niqqa"

( I Immediately pulls up pants and squares him up, threw first punch and cash started wilding, reached in his pocket and pulled out the black tool, I ran....I mean I really hit 90, that nigga was wilding. All I Heard was pop, pop , pop... felt my body... I wasn't touched. I couldn't believe it.. I started looking around, pacing.. short of breath... and heard.....)

"Eliiiiiiiiii, No Eliiiiiii!!! get up, get up"

(Funniest shit is Eli wasn't shot, he was fine... It was AC, I Never liked him but seeing him stead cold on the floor made me cry)

"Baby, Where's Jeremy, Where's My baby!"

( I hear Tati's voice, must've meant she came back.. I didn't care for her anymore. she put me through so much...I mean she false claimed rape and then had the nerve to enter my presents)

"Tati Move ! you not good over here"

"Baby what's wrong"

"Don't Call My Baby! we're Over , Do Not Call Me"

(Next thing I know, Asia Cracked Her... Asia never liked Tati. Me & Asia used to kick it a would back when Tati wasn't here, I mean sex was good and all but Asia was that crazy ex girlfriend that wants to fight every girl I talk to)

"Asia Take That shit Somewhere else"

(Asia, Held Me Down Til Some shit happened, I'll explain later. now Tati laid out, Ac laid out a bullet in his ass cops everywhere. I Booked It, Took My Ass Home. The Bro Calvin Was There. I Sat Here just Thinking All Night. Asia Or Tati, I Just Rejected My Forever girl for Asia, Idk Thoughts are running! I needs speak to sequoia, she'll understand)

"Yo Bro, chill out"

"Calvin you don't understand, Cash wanted my ass man, nigga put out a death wish for me... I got something for that ass, imma get him... we all know sequoia a shoota bro, she rides"

"So call her and get that master plan......"

( All I Know Was TWO Words ! RUNDOWN SEASON)

STAY TUNED FOR PART 4 !!!!!