Beau Brooks; That's what I like about you (Sweet, fun)

This first fanfic was based on a dream I had about Beau, don't judge me I'm a fangirl I can't help dreaming about them lol. Hope you will like it :) Also, English is not my native language, so I'll try my best to not make any grammar fails. (There probably was one in that last sentence, there's probably one in this sentence as well idek lol)

I might write a sequel to this story about the final destination of their date. I'm not sure yet. Let me know if you think that's something I should do :)

''Hey babe! are you coming?'' Beau says to you when he noticed you wandered off to watch some street performer. He noticed you enjoying the performance. ''Here, some change you can give him'' Beau says and he gives you the coins. You take the money and give it to the man. He smiles friendly, you smile back, Beau grabs your hand and you walk away together.

You walk into Subway at the train station. ''I hope for you this isn't our final destination'' you say smirking. ''Of course not babe, this is just a pit stop before a fantastic date!'' Beau smirks. He's taking you somewhere for your one month anniversary, but he refuses to tell you where. ''Just tell me where you're taking me already!'' You say when you see his smirk. ''What do you want to eat babe?'' Beau asks. You look at him and he smiles. ''Don't look at me with that smile.'' You say. ''What smile y/n?'' He asks, but you can see in his eyes tha he knows what you mean. He does that smile every time he wants you to do something or not to do something. Because he knows it makes you melt. You stick out your tongue and tell him what you want to eat. ''Want anything to drink with that babe?'' he asks. ''Yeah, just a diet-coke please'' you say. You walk to a table with your drinks. Beau sits down and you decide to sit next to him instead of across, it's just much cozier without the table between you. ''So babe'' Beau starts and he pecks you on the lips. ''Are you excited for our final destination?'' He asks enthusiastically. ''Yeah! Just tell me what it is already!'' You laugh. ''I'm afraid I can't do that y/n.'' He says. ''Stop bringing it up then! You're such a tease Beau, damn it!'' You both start laughing. After you stop laughing Beau kisses you on the lips. ''Why do you like me so much Beau?'' You ask. He looks you in the eyes and says ''Look at yourself y/n, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You're kind, and fun to be around. There is no reason I wouldn't like you this much because you're everything I could ever wish for and more.'' You look at him not knowing what to say ''That's what I like about you.'' He says. You remain looking at him still don't know what to say to something so sweet, this is the sweetest thing someone has ever said to you. The lady brings in your sandwich (I don't even know if that's how it works at Subway I've never eaten there but whatever this is how it went in my dream). You look at the lady. ''Didn't mean to disturb you honey, here's your sandwich.'' she says. You smile. ''No that's OK, just doing your job. Thank you.'' Beau says smiling at the lady. She walks away and Beau starts feeding me bits of the sandwich. ''Aah! Boo! It's supposed to go in my mouth not on my cheek!'' You laugh. ''Haha sorry babe, my bad.'' He says and pecks you on the cheek. You both laugh.

After you finish eating you walk out of Subway to your train stop to wait for the train. ''But babe, you never told me why you like me so much!'' Beau says smiling. Thinking ''How am I going to express this to him?'' you look around and realise there are a lot of people at the train station right now. You know what to do. You scream as high and as loud as you possibly can. People looking around thinking you was insane, saying things that differ from ''Are you all right dear?'' to ''Get that girl to shut it!''.  ''y/n! What the hell are you doing?!'' Beau says. You start laughing, look at him and say ''That's what I like about you.'' He looks at you and you can see in his eyes he knows what you mean. He did this once, inside a train. On one of his videos. He understands this means that what you like about him is his impulsive, fun, I-don't-care-shit-what-people-think-about-me personality and the way he just does was he likes to do. He smiles at you and the train arrives, he takes your hand and leads you into the train. You sit down and he kisses you on the lips.