-Chapter 1-

A/N: HEY WELCOME! THIS IS MY HIGH SCHOOL AU! I hope you enjoy.

Jemma sat in her dorm waiting for her new roommate to arrive. She had arrived 10 minutes early, she didn't like being late. Jemma had decorated her side of her room with pictures of her and her boyfriend, Grant, her and her best friend, Leo and Trip and fairy lights. She had Doctor Who ornaments and other small stuff on her desk, a long with her laptop. Her bed was pushed up against the walls and had small pillows on it. She had a bookshelf with a few books and space for her school books. Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" She yelled. The door opened and a taller brunette walked in.
"Hi. You must be Jemma Simmons." The other girl said putting down her bags. "I'm Daisy Johnson, your roommate." She said smiling.
"Oh yes, of course." Jemma smiled. "I'm Jemma, which you already knew." She laughed. "I've already picked and decorated my side of the room, so sorry. I just like the bed." She babbled. Daisy smiled a little.
"It's fine." She laughed. Jemma was finished unpacking so was on the laptop. She saw Daisy unpacking.
"Need any help?"
"No I'm done." Daisy said plugging in the last of her computer stuff.
"Looking forward to school?" Jemma asked putting down her laptop.
"Not really." Daisy muttered sitting next to Simmons on her bed. "I've never really liked school."
"I love school." Jemma said. Daisy laughed a bit. "What are taking?" She asked.
"Computing and PE. You?" Daisy said.
"Biotech." She said smilingn. "I don't really like tech but I love Biochemistry." She explained. Daisy smiled and looked around at Jemma's pictures on her wall.
"That's cute." Daisy said. Jemma smiled.
"Thanks." She said. "It reminds me of home. Even though their they're all here. What's the time?"
"5."
"We should head down. Wanna meet them?" Jemma asked her.
"Umm, sure." She said. They both got up, Daisy checked her hair and Jemma grabbed a jumper and her phone. She called Grant first,
"Hey babe, you free...okay cool. I'll see you then... Love you." Jemma hung up the phone and rung Fitz, "Hiya Fitz. Can you and Trip meet at the cafe at 5:15. Alright thank you. See ya later." She said putting down the phone. Jemma saw Daisy looking at the pictures on her wall. "You okay?"
"Umm, yeah. Let's go?"
"Yeah." Jemma said. They walked off to the cafe and met Grant, Fitz and Trip.
"Hi. Trip, Fitz, Grant, this is Daisy." Jemma said. They sat down on a table Jemma next to Grant and Daisy, Trip and Fitz opposite them. Grant slowly wrapped an arm around Jemma, pulling her close. Jemma started to giggle a little as Fitz awkwardly moved his eyes away.
"Anyway, our sorority is hosting a 'welcome newbie party', you girls wanna come?" Grant asked them between kisses on Jemma's face.
"Of course." Jemma whispered. "What does everyone want to eat, I'll go get it." Everyone told Jemma what they wanted and her and Grant got up and left. Trip soon left as well to go to the toilet, leaving Fitz and Daisy alone.
"Can I ask something?" She asked.
"Umm sure." Fitz shrugged.
"How long have you been in love with her?" She asked. Fitz looked up at her.
"You've known me for 10 minutes." He said, scoffing slightly.
"I knew it in 5." She whispered, weakly smiling.
"Is it that obvious?" Fitz asked nervously.
"If you look close enough."