Chapter 1: A normal day?

It was a normal, boring day for Veto. Tuesday, a few days before his planned date with Michelle, the supposed sexy popular girl, he doesn't actually find her that attractive, he just wanted to get a little bit of a popularity boost from it. As he finally arrived at the school he heard the usually chatter in the hallway and quickly went to visit Michelle at her locker. He decided that he would sneak up on Michelle to try to scare her, just for a little fun to start the day, but what he saw was unexpected. She was kissing another guy...he didn't feel like saying anything, there was no need, he didn't like her that much anyways. As he was walking away he had accidentally bumped into a girl, but she didn't look familiar. "O-oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you, are you alright" as he spoke he quickly examined the girl in front of him, my god the girl had angelic blonde hair, she was a wee bit shorter than him, and he for some reason, already felt attracted to the girl. "Yeah I'm fine, my name is Samantha, I'm new here, my parents moved us from...Chicago." He was confused at the pause before the statement of where she was from, but she's new here so it's alright he thought. "I'm surprised I haven't heard anyone speak about you, I'm usually up to da-" She quickly cut him off "How would you like to meet up tonight after school, to s-show me around the town?" He thought it didn't seem like it could go wrong, just showing her around the town right? Even if something did happen, he's single anyways. He finished his school day, still not hearing about the new girl, making him feel a little worrisome...then he thought that maybe she was a very shy girl who happened to blend in, suddenly the day was over and he was waiting at the state park for his little appointment. Michelle appeared instead, she wasn't the same though, her pupils were a milky white, he thought maybe this was some sick fucked up prank, so he started to go home, sighing in disgust. "W-wait Veto d-don't leave me." He didn't turn back, then he heard it, the sound of flesh ripping, he quickly turned around and gasped. Her mouth had tore open, her bottom jaw dangling freely as she let out a barely understandable screech of a threat. "You tried to change what originally happened, now you will give yourself to me!" As soon as the screech was ended another sound came, the sound of flesh slicing, and he saw Samantha, holding a blade that was halfway into the beast in front of him. "I will explain later, but now you need to RUN!"