College girl.

"Hello there, college girl" i said smiling into the mirror.

I was looking in the mirror talking to myself all morning. I was happy that i was going to college and finally moving out. The only down part is that ill be leaving my mom here all alone and only visiting durning holidays.

Yea my moms driving out to Ohio state with me but i wont be seeing her for a long time after that. And truth be told im going to miss her alot.

"You ready, jess" My mom said while opening my door wide open.

"Yea." I said getting the rest of my stuff and walking out to the car.

This is gonna be a long drive.

------------------

After hours and hours of stopping for pit stops and food, we were finally here and i was thrilled because i was overly tired. I got most of my things that i could carry while my mom got the rest.

When we got to my room i looked at my mom and smiled softly. She looked back walking up to me and giving me a hug her long blonde hair whipping across my shoulder.

"Im gonna miss you Jess." She said letting out a small cry.

"Ill miss you too mom." I said and pulled away from her. She looked at me and wiped away her tears smiling at me once more.

"You're fatherwould be so proud."

After a while of talking and setting up my side of the room, we bid our goodbyes.

I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling tired. Im so exhausted i could probably sleep for days. Good thing i have time to rest before classes start in a week.

There was a loud bang that sounded from the door as it flung opened notifying me that my roommate was here. As i was getting up i heard multiple voices of a girl and a couple of guys.

I got up all the way so i could go greet them but before i could get a chance to they walked over to the beds.

The people that i heard were two guys and a girl. One of the guys had sorry brown hair, he was quite tall and a lean. He looked like the type of guys that would throw parties or atleast go to them but he had a little punk too go with him. The other guy had his head shaved he basically looked the same way. And the girl she was about my height if she had tooken off her heels maybe a little taller. She had bright pink hair and some tattoos. She was fairly beautiful.

"Oh, hello. I'm Rose." She said noticeing me and reached out her hand.

I took it shaking it, "I'm Jess" i said looking at the guy with the short brown hair, seeing him looking me up and down. The guy with he's head shaved turned to me and took his hand out his pockets reaching it towards me "I'm liam. Its nice to meet you. And this is my mate louis." He says while shaking my hand and pointing you who is now known as Louis.

I felt awkward so i made up an excuse quickly "well i must be going. I'm going to the little coffee shop around the corner." I smiled and quickly put on my shoesgetting a Book and walk towards the door. I opened the door letting myself out closing it behind me as i took a deep breath.
_____________________________

I made my way to the coffee shop walking at a slow pace as I looked down at my book reading. As I continued to walk I bummed into a chest and I thought I was going to fall but instead of hiring the pavement two arms wrapped around me catching me before I did so.

"Oh my goodness. I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I looked up to see two piercing blue eyes looking into my brown ones.

"Don't worry it's fine." I smiled at the boy as he let go of me and I stepped back and held my hand out to him "I'm Jessica."

He smiled shaking my hand, "I'm Niall"

"So, where are you going?" He said chuckling clearly trying to break the awkwardness.

"I'm going to the little coffee shop down the road" I smiled holding my book close to me.
"Maximum Ride? I see you have good taste."

I laugh looking down at my book, "yea well who could turn down a good read by James Paterson."

"No one." Niall said smiling.

"Exactly. Well I shOuld be going maybe wellhave some classes together." I laugh as I start to walk away he grabs my arm gently.

"May I join you?" He looks at me smiling. I smile back chuckling and nod my head, "sure."

As we walk we talk about the fact that we have both read all the James Paterson books atleast 5 thousand times. Once we get there it feels like hours has past and we are talking about every single book.

I look at my watch seeing that it 10 o'clock, "I should head back seeing as I start my new job tomorrow." I said looking up at Niall smiling.

"Ok but you gotta let me walk you home these frat boys can be a royal pain Ay this time." He said chuckling and he pays for the coffee even tho I insisted that I pay.

_____________________

We reached my dorm and swapped numbers. I smiled and have him a hug good bye. And opened my dorm closing the door behind me. I turn around to see rose sleeping in her bed. I tossmy shoes off and hop in bed not caring to change into my pajamas and I instantly let sleep consume me.