Prologue

Hello there! The name's Brittany, but I'd prefer to be known as Mama Brii. As you know, I've been editing this story for quite a while now and finally I'm very happy to how it all came out. After I post the fifth chapter, I will delete the other unedited chapters.

As you all may know I've completely changed the plot and setting of the story. I hated the original so much, I decided to start over. "My Best Friend" was basically my carrot days and now that I've grown and learned to write better, I'm ready to start over. I hope you like the new version better. Yes it's still a #Hade / #Jarry fanfic, but completely different. As I said before I hope you like the new version, please remember to vote, comment, and share. And if you have anything to ask me, feel free to inbox me.

If you want to add me on any social media, here they are:

Twitter: 1dstylesbabe
Instagram: 1. 1dstylesbabe
2. 1dstylesbabe_Stories
Vine: 1dstylesbabe

I have snapchat but that's a little personal, so just inbox me if you want it (maybe)

Enjoy my little saints 💁

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER (name changing)

Hopefully you like this story way more than my "carrot days" story.

Let the story begin! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

_______

"So what happened?" She asked after a pause.

"What always happens," I reply.

"I fell in love and he didn't."

I've always had problems with boys. I knew I shouldn't have told him. Now I've ruined our friendship.

"It will be alright. He'll come around." She said and that pissed me off.

"What part of he does not love me do you not understand? He isn't going to "come around," I basically ruined our friendship.

FULL VERSION COMING SOON