Dream 1

"Hello?" I said. I couldn't see anything. It was dark, cold, and  sounded like a dungeon. "Hello? Is there anyone there?" I called out once more. Then there was a sound, a door opening. A small amount of light filled the room. A man walked in. He had completely black eyes. A demon, Great. 

"Would you stop yelling? You're disturbing the boss." His voice filled with bitterness. I could feel the razor sharp stare from the demon.  

"Why don't you tell me where I am then." I snapped. 

"Fiery. I like a girl that's got fire." He said stepping closer. 

"Knock it off Rick. Get outta here would ya'." A female voice said. The guy left. A woman walked past him, and over to me. "Sorry. He has a few issues." She said untying the ropes around my wrists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I woke up. I sat in my bed, remembering the woman's face, and her voice. I grabbed a notebook, and began to draw what I remember about her. I knew she was a demon, but she seemed to know me. 'Hmmmm. Maybe I do know her. But the only demons I know are Ruby, yellow eyes, Crowley, and Meg....'  I was lost in my thoughts again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the first part. Some of the dreams will be connected, others will be totally random. If you have any requests for me, ask. In case you don't watch supernatural, Ruby, Yellow eyes, and meg are dead. Well, supposedly. (; You will find out who the woman was, and that she is still alive.