Chapter 1

*Kaylee'sPOV*

I slam the trunk of my car and lock it putting my keys in my pocket. I pick up the last box and start walking. I started to lose my grip because the box was heavy. I feel the box lighten as I set it down. I look up and I see a tall tan man helping me with the box. He was wearing a white v-neck shirt and jeans.

"Be careful," he said in a sweet British accent. I blushed, "are you moving in?"

"Yeah," I said, "I'm Kaylee by the way."

"Zayn," we awkwardly shakes hands and he chuckled, "where'd you get in from?"

"New York," I answered.

"And what were you doing there?" He asked starting to pick up the box.

"Fashion, you don't have to pick up the box, I got it," I said hurriedly.

"Well you almost dropped it on the way in," he smiled at me and went into the lobby. I pressed the elevator button and after a while the doors opened. I pressed the button for the 3 floor.

"Your on the third floor?" Zayn looked at me with excitement.

"Yeah flat 2," I looked at him and his face lit up.

"Me and my buds live in the 1st flat! Just you and me up on that floor," he winked at me. I giggled.

"Those are the only two rooms on the floor?"

"Yep, your room has a nice view of Big Ben." The door opened as he allowed me to exit first. I went a little ways down the one hall I and turned to my door that was across from Zayn's flat.

"Thanks," I said as he set the box inside, "I better start unpacking. I'll see you around."

----------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SO I KNOW THIS IS SHORT SO JUST WAIT AND IT'LL BE LONGER AS I KEEP GOING HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED

COMMENT AND VOTE❤❤😘😘