Prologue

It all started about five years ago I never forget the day I lost everything....

We were just coming home for my little sister talent show were she took first place and I couldn't be any prouder of my little magician she did this little act of pulling out a stuffed rabbit from her hat of course everyone knew it was there but she still managed to keep the audience in suspense as to what was in her hat.

We were just nearly reaching McDonald's when we were suddenly throw by a force to the other side of the street hitting a lamp post in the process making me and my sister scream out terrified yet my parent looked calm as if they knew what was happening.

My mother turned and looked at us with tears in her eyes before she took our hands as my father was telling her to hurry. I remember seeing tears fall down her face as suddenly I was outside the car looking on as it was Engulfed in flames. Black spots decorated my eyes meaning I was about to pass out but not before I caught a glimpse of a man standing staring at my parents car on fire just watching them burn alive.

"Murderer" I remember speaking the word so clearly that he turned to me only for me to gasps seeing the face of Phoenix the hero of our city and part of the defenders well the last defender the rest disappeared never to be heard from again.

I remember him walking to me as I passed out probably to finish the job off.....

That was when I woke in the hospital for them to tell me my family had died and I was the only survivor.

That was also the day I found out I had powers I remember scream out making the medical equipment fly against the walls and the room shake like an earthquake.

It was also the day I swore revenge on the man that killed my family that I would make him pay for what he had done to them even if it killed me.....