Shy Love( NaruHina Oneshot)

Disclaimer: i do not own Naruto.

It was late outside.

I was walking home thinking about what had happened this month. Sasuke had come back to the village, Naruto passed the chiming exams and is heading to become a jonin soon.

This was the good news. The bad news was that Neji died in battle trying to protect Naruto from being captured by the remainders of the Akatsuki.

Neji was my cousin and he was always rattling on about destiney in his younger days, but as he grew older he learned that destiny was not something that could be followed if you didn't want to.

He learned from Naruto that you can make your own destiny. And so he did. He made his own destiny by dying for Naruto.

Of course, I love Naruto. I always have and I probably always will. Hannabi says that I need to talk to him more and stop stuttering but it's hard for me.

I confessed how I felt to Naruto when he was battling Pein and he still hasn't talked to me about it.

I sighed and walked through the streets. I was almost on my familiar pathway home when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hinata?"

I turned around. Naruto.

"Hai, Naruto-kun?" I smiled at him and blushed a little. At least my blushing was in control.

"Can I walk you home?" He asked me stepping beside me.

"S-sure N-Naruto-kun," I stuttered feeling my face blush.

Naruto grabbed my arm and took me through a different path.

"Naruto, t-this isn't the way to m-my house," I informed him.

"I know, but I wanted to how you something first," he told me running towards the forest while dragging me with him.

"Okay, but n-not to l-long, my f-father and sister w-will get w-worried," I told him blushing because he was holding my arm.

"Look there it is!" Naruto exclaimed.

I stared at what I saw before me. It was beautiful. There was a waterfall that reflected the pale moonlight.

I smiled.

"Naruto, it's-" I started but was cut off. Naruto had placed his lips on mine, softly but firmly.

He then broke the kiss.

"Hinata, when you told me that you loved me, did you really mean it?" He asked me looking at me.

"Yes," I replied blushing like crazy. Naruto kissed me!

He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me!

Okay Hinata, calm down. Don't faint', I told myself.

"Good, I really like you too Hinata. The moment just wasn't right and I knew that I had to place this scene just right," Naruto told me smiling and blushing a little.

"Hinata, will you go out with me?" He asked.

"Yes Naruto-kun!" I said hugging him tightly. Finally, I had my Naruto-kun.

He kissed me on the lips again and I kissed him back. When we broke the kiss Naruto whispered in my ear.

"I love you Hinata," he said.

"I love you too, Naruto-kun."

Okay. This was a little mushy, but kinda cute, right? And it was also very short. I promise my stories will get better!