Minori x Fritz Fanfiction Part 1

Sunny Day
In Oak Tree Town

"The air feels nice here. Let's see
' Please come to the guild when you arrived at Oak Tree Town ' okay, i'm going to search the guild"

I walked around the town to search for the Guild. It's a nice town, surrounded by nature.

I am Minori, a new farmer. I am going to run a farm here, why do i choose to become a farmer? Because i'm bored with my activity back in the city.

I want to try a new thing , and that's when the flier from the guild in this town send me a flier about running a farm.

Then i chose to run a farm here in this town. Not a bad decision right?

Finally i arrived at the guild, i opened the door and a lady greets me.

"Hello, welcome to Oak Tree Town, may i help you?"

"Yes, i am Minori , the new farmer"

"Oh so you are Minori? Welcome ! I am the guild master, Veronica. I don't know that you will arrived here this fast. Actually, we are still preparing for your farm. And because you are still an amateur, you are going to stay at other farmer's farm for training, is it okay for you?"

"It's not a big deal, besides i'm really glad if someone would like to teach me"

"Then it's settled. Don't worry the farmer that will teach you is a great and the gentlest old lady here, let me walk you to her farm."

We walked to the old lady's farm

When we arrived there

"Here it is. Wait a minute. Excuse me, Madam Eda, can we talk for a minute?"
"Oh ms. Veronica! Of course. What brings you here?"

"Here, it's Minori, the new farmer that we talked about few days ago. I'll leave her to your care madam"

"I'll train her to become a great farmer."

"Then i'll leave now, see you later Minori and madam Eda"

Ms. Veronica walked away to the town. Madam Eda welcomed me like her own granddaughter. Madam Eda said that her grandson left to go to the city. And after that she suggest me to rest because i'm completely worn out.

The next day ...

"Good morning madam"

"Just call me granny"

"Morning granny"

"Morning Minori, here eat first"

"Thank you"

"After you finished, wash the dish and go to the farm to learn how to raise your crops okay"

"Okay granny"

I ate my breakfast quickly, and i ran to the farm and i see granny watering her crops.

"Granny!" I shouted while running to her

"Oh Minori, you already finished your breakfast huh?"