"50 Shades of Harry Styles" Pt. 1

It was summertime and everyone had just gotten out of school. I was on my way to summer camp for five weeks. I can't say that I was excited, I have an extreme hatred for people, and cars. I have to ride in a car for 7 hours to some stupid camp I don't even wanna go to.

When we got there all I could see was kids. I could tell these 5 weeks are going to suck. I went into my dorm and flopped on my bed. The only good thing about this place is that you get your own room, and they don't look too shabby. I can't remember much from that night. But I remember waking up on the floor, it was about 6:30 A.M and everyone was outside.

"Oh great," I thought.

I didn't wanna go out there. I got dressed and headed outside, it was really hot and I felt sick to my stomach. I sat down on a bench and waited, I don't know what I waited for, but I did. I watched as people socialized and ran around. I started to fiddle with my fingers when someone sat down next to me. I looked up, he was tall and skinny, and had brown curly hair that went to his ears. He has dazzling teeth and cute dimples.

"Hi," He said, "My name is Harry, and you are?"

I smiled, "Hello, my name's Taylor. Nice to meet you Harry."

He stuck his hand out and I shook it, he had a firm handshake.

"So what brings you here?" He asked.

"My mom made me come," I groaned. "I don't 'Socialize' enough."

"Oh," He sighed. "Made any friends yet?"

"No, I'm well... shy." I blushed.

"Well, today's your Lucky day. I can be your friend." He giggled.

The breakfast bell rang and everyone waited in line. Stale toast and burnt Ham, great. I didn't eat much that morning.