SUMMER LOVE <3

It all started out one summer, I didnt know him he was just a stranger to me. I would see him walk by and talk to my friends but he never uttered a word to me. He had the most adorable brown eyes but because he was red his eyes looked more of a hazel to me but they were definetly dark brown eyes, he was exactly my height.......never had a boy exactly my, which ws 5'6....well he was a little taller than me but still. He was a football player too and i love boys who play sports so that gave him a bonus point,oh and when he smiled he made me want to smile with him and he had a cute little laugh but the one downer was that he seemed so shy it was even in his voice, but hey i was determined to get to kknow him before the summer was over with.

Today me and some other people i knew planned to meet up at the beach for the summer beach party that happens every year during the summer and guess who i saw soon as i stepped out of the car......it was him,he was with a couple of his buddies carrying a cooler, I'm guessing was filled with beer and sodas. "Who is that boy?" I asked my bestfriend Mercedez nodding in his direction. She was Dominican and black. She was a little bit shorter than me and she had the lightest brown hair i ever seen with a dash of black that reached passed her shoulders. She has hazel eyes that twinkle when she smiles, let's just say she is what boys dream of. "Oh that's T.J. he's the quarter back of Delray Beach Community High school, why?"

"Just wondering" i said "uh huh, girl i think you like him" "Noooo, is it okay for me to ask about a boy without having to like him" I said in my most non-lying voice as possible." I known you since diapers I think I would know when your lying and when you like a boyand right now your doing both." "You know, that's one thing i sometimes hated about you,you can be a pain in the ass." "Well hey i'm not your bestfriend for nothing" she said while nudging me in my side with her elbow. "Come on Ray lets go jump in these waves" she said while pulling where the beach party was starting. Ray was for Raylynn which is my name Raylynn Jackson I just turned 15 last month in may and i'm fresh out of my freshman year from Miami Dade High, I'm part Bahamian and part African American and during the summer i come down to Delray Beach to stay with my sister and to visit Mercedez who I moved away from Miami when my mom got a new job 2 years ago.

Me and Mercedez jogged to where the party was going on. We said hey to a couple of old friends and Mercedez introduced me to some of her new ones. Me, Mercedez and a couple of other girls I knew startd to strip down in are 2 piece bathing suits. I sowly slid off my jean Daisy Dukes so everybody could see my new 2 piece purple bathing sutes with white polka dots on it and tied my shoulder length brown-red hair into a messy bun and caught up with Mercedez, who was splashing water in Christa's face, a girl that was in my 6th grade class. I found my self caught in the middle of their water fight and salt splased into my eyes. My eyes were burning like hell so i quickley got out of the water and started running towards my towel on the beach chair: hoping i knew where i was going because my eyes were shut from the pain. All of a sudden I feel something hard run into me and i fall backwards, well my hoping didnt work so good but the stinging was wearing off finally so i was able to open them a little. I looked up and I saw him, he bent down and said "Sorry, bout that i didnt mean to run into you". While those beautiful dark brown eyes stared straight down at me. I slowly opened opened my eyes all the way and found myself saying "no, its my fault i shouldve tried open my eyes to see where i was going". He laughed. "Well my name is Thomas but my friends call me T.j." he said while holding out a hand for me to shake. "Well hi thereThomas my name is Raylynn but most peoplearound here call me Ray". saqid while trying not to sound all flirty.

"Nice to meet you Ray, are you from around here?" he asked while helping me up. Once i was standing up straight and had my amber eyes staring at him I replied and said "yea". "So why havent I seen you around here before" he asked with a confused look on his face. "Well.....Iwas born here and I was raised here ut my mom move down to Miami". "So what are you doing down here?" He seemed so curious about where i lived why didnt he try to get to know me instead. "Are you just gonna ask me questions about where I live or get to know me first?" "Oh, i'm sorry i'm just curious." I laughed. "No, its okay I stay with my sister over the summer to come visit her and my bestfriend Mercedez". "oh Mercedez as in Mercedez Mosely??" "yea, why?" "Just seeing if we knew the same Mercedez" I laughed. "Well yea-", "Ray come back in the water feel soo fuckin great right now" Mercedez interrupted yelling from the water where a group of kids where surrounding two girls on top of the guys neck playin chicken fight, right before a wave brought her under water. We both luaghed histarically. "Well i guess thats my cue to leave" i said heading back down to the water. "Well, i guess i'll see you around then,Raylynn" he called after me. "Yeah, i'll see you around" I said with a smile. "Oooo, I seen you chica, flirting up a storm" she said "Hahaha, very funny" I said sarcastically splashing water in her face.