chapter 2

I woke up this morning feeling rather happy turns out I was going to be home alone today cos my elder brother Justin schooled in Canada my parents live in two different states though they were not separated so my life was quite complicated but still I made the most of it. I was already getting bored being alone and all so around 6pm I decided to go to the supermarket and I was 16 so didn't have a drivers license so I had to walk, while I was coming back munching on doritos I decided to pass d shortcut I knew there was danger there cos no one could hear you scream if anything happened but I wanted to get home as quickly as possible so I decide to pass that route, as I walked on I realised that someone was following but I decided not to look back then I started thinking of ways to avert any danger that might come my way I then realised that those martial art classes I was forced to take mite come in handy I felt my pocket for the pocket knife I usual carried around I then remembered I left it in my other short suddenly I felt a strong hand covering my mouth I struggled kicked and bit but his hold was to strong for me then suddenly I heard his husky voice saying " this one is a little feisty" then a rag of course yes chloroform then blackout.