Name Calling And Fun

Dark Spit In His Opposite's Face, "Terrible, Bluetooth, Terrible." He Sneered. "I'm Just Not Willing To Punish, Yet." Mark Said, Pointing To The Two Chained Irishmen. "Yes, You Are, You're Capable Of Punishment!" Dark Yelled, "Y-Yes, Dark, I'm Capable Of Doing It..." The Older Male Said. "M-Mark... Why?" Jack Whimpered, Shifting Around In The Chains. "SHUT IT, JACK!" Mark Hit The Small Male With A Whip, He Stopped Speaking And Tears Streamed Down His Face. "Anti, You Like Being Punished, Right?" Dark Said, Looking At The Small Creature. "Yes, Master, I Love It." Anti Said, Shaking. "Heh, Heh... That's Right." Dark Whipped A Ball Of Ink At Anti, It Splattered On His Face. "I Really L-Love It When Y-You Throw I-Ink Balls At M-Me." Anti Struggled, Trying Not To Cry. "Just Let Us Go, Guys. This Isn't Funny. " Jack Said, Growling. "Mark, Your Kitten Is Growling, Better Quiet It." Dark Said, The Older Male Smirked. "Shut It." Mark Whipped The Smaller Male, Jack Still Remained Calm, Trying Not To Cry. "I Can Scream, You Know." Jack Told The Two, Smiling. "We'll Fix That." Dark Put A Gag In Jack's Mouth, Smirking. "Dark, Please Let Us Go..." Anti Started Crying, "Please...." The Younger Creature Pleaded. "Not Until We Dominate You." Dark Pulled Down His Pants And Boxers, And Ripped Off His Shirt, Mark Did The Same. "Master, Why?" Anti's Face Was Stained With Tears, "Because, It's Fun. And It's Because Your Younger." Dark And Mark Pushed Into The Small Males, Anti Gasped And Jack Started To Muffle Screams. "M-Master~!" Anti Moaned, "Jack, Who's Your Daddy?" Mark Asked, Ripping The Gag From The Small Male's Mouth. "Y-You Are..." Jack Was Weak, "Say It, Jack, Say It." Mark Said, Picking Up His Speed. "Ahh~! DADDY~!" Jack's Voice Cracked A Little And He Started Crying. The Two Older Males Released Their Seeds And Pulled Out Of The Two Panting Young Males. "M-Master..." Anti Whined, Watching Dark Take Off His Chains. "Daddy..." Jack Said, Almost Losing Consciousness, He Watched The Older Male Take Off The Chains. "Good Boys." Dark Said, Pulling On His Jeans, Mark Did The Same. The Two Picked Up The Smaller Males And Walked Upstairs, Setting The Two In A Warm Bath. "You Two Stay Here, We'll Be Right Back." Mark Said, Leaving With Dark. "I-I'm So Tired, And My Back Hurts..." Anti Whined, Almost Losing His Consciousness. "I'll Be Fine Though..." Anti Sat Up, Looking At His Counterpart. "I'm Done With This." Jack Mumbled, "They're Our Masters Now." The Young Male Sat Up. "Screw These Damn Games!!" Jack Screamed, Looking At Anti. "Calm Down!" Anti Said, Looking At The Door. "They're Back." Anti Whispered.