ABDUCTED

her name is raini. so i have looked up to her since like 2011, i had austin & ally posters in my room and all that shit.fast forward to march 2015 and my mom was encouraging me to get a job at my local burger king. i hesitated but gave in cuz i needed the cash. my third day working there and raini walks in with her entourage. i lost my shit because my childhood idol was in my actual presence. she came up to the cashier and ordered the whole menu and told me she recently went bankrupt for donating to every charity in existence. i was in awe because she was truly a goddess! mentally and physically! i looked around and all the other fatty workers werent in sight..so i let her go free. she winked and we exchanged numbers. her entourage carried the 42 burger king bags and piled them into rainis pedo van. two days later raini called me and invited me to the Mall Cop 2 premiere. i screamed and showed up to the place she texted me. but this was no ordinary mall cop 2 premiere. this was a dark ally and i was surrounded by drug dealers. i turn around and my cab sped away. someone in a black hoodie snatched me and brought me inside a disgusting apartment! the whole mall cop cast was sitting on the floor. raini kissed me on the cheek and said "this is her." i was in fear of my life and wanted to leave, but i overreacted because a van came..to rainis apartment and brought us to the actual premiere. it doesnt end here though. raini told her security i was a psychotic fan. they trapped me into barricades and raini growled at me! i was furious! later that day raini apologized and treated me to lunch. but then we had to sprint from the cops (me with raini on my back) because raini was bankrupt as i previously stated. we went back to her raggedy ass apartment and a huge man was sitting there. lets just call him "cloudi". at the time i assumed this was raini's sugar daddy. he gave raini what looked like a satanic hand gesture and she looked in her mini fridge. the next morning i wake up in guatemala and cloudi tells me that raini needs to pay her rent. i dont even know whats going on at this point. raini got knocked up around 45 times that day, each time i wondered what my purpose there was. then they made me advertise raini's clit-on other social medias so she could garner more cash. business slowed tf up and raini bought us flights home. i walked home cuz i had no cash for a subway or train. til this day raini has been scared i would spill her secrets.