story of our lives

Mya's pov

I woke up from a loud crash of plates from the kitchen. I grabbed my pepper spray and headed down stairs. I rounded the corner and tip toed to the kitchen, then fliped on the light,

"whiskers what are you doing." I said to my cat like he understood me

"meow" he replied I picked him up and made my way to my room. as I entered my room a woosh of cold air blew passed me ' I didn"t leave the window open' I thought to my self I pulled the window down and went to my bed and fell asleep.

Niall's pov

she almost cought me but she didn't did I close her window when I left? eh whatever atleast I got to see her face again

"niall where were you" liam asked

"no where" I said shrugging him off

"he went to see his little girlfriend again" harry teased

" I DONT HAVE A GIRLFEIEND!" I yelled but I wish I did. All the girls never like to see the real me but maybe she's different I dont know. I dont know what it is about her that draws me towards her but everytime I'm near her I act like a total jerk like really what the fuck is wrong with me.

"ok dont get your panties in a wot" harry said I rolled my eyes and went up to my room.

THE NEXT DAY

Mya's pov

I woke up my curly hair in a huge afro puff, I grab my towel and head to the shower I turn on the hot and cold water and jump in.

"FUCK THATS FUCKING HOT" I forgot to test the water before jumping in again I wait until the water is cooler then was it was before.

I have this strange feeling someone is watching me what ever I shrug it off. after my shower I call up my best friend gabbie.

"hey hoe is we going out to day homes?" I say

"you now it bitch. you best be picking me up slut"

"you know it?" ah this is why we are best friends if people heard the things we say and talk about they would call up the mental hospital.

I pick up out my favourit black dress and place it on my bed and I put my favourit pink high heels with a little bow on the toes and the matching purse with it. I can't wait to go out its been a while, oh well I don't drink just have a good time.

I grabed my cell and saw that gabbie texted me

-HEY HOE YOUR NOT GOING TO DRINK RIGHT??

-hey slut bag you should know I don't fucking drink I just drive

-WELL CAN MA BF COME TOO?

-yah whateva

-O CAN WE CRASH AT YOUR PLACE BITCH

-yah bitch bag

I relized it was 10:00am and I had to go to work if I wanted to get my pay check today. I finished getting ready and drove to work.

-

-

-

-