Day one.

Today if the first day of my new life. A new life with a new personality and a bad secret to keep. When I was 12 I got turned and now I'm 13 and can't see any of my old friends. And to top it all off I have a very bad secret I have to keep so that he won't come for me. I hate that we have to start out this way.

I know that you are probably wondering what was I turned into, what bad secret am I keeping and who is he. I can only answer one of those safely. I can tell you what I was turned into that is so bad that I can't see any of my old friends anymore, well here it is. I am a...a...a...a vampire. I fear if I tell you what my secret is he will hurt me or worse kill me. He is the only one with the power to kill a vampire. You are probably saying something like, " Its ok to tell us if he is not around." But I have to tell you that he...he is always watching. I also can't tell you who he is because you wouldn't know him and if you did you would be killed. But I can tell you how this all started. I was walking with my boyfriend I mean ex-boyfriend and he had just got side tracked when all of a sudden I got pulled behind a large moss covered tree. As I tried to scream nothing came out. I then saw a dark shaped face and with a swift motion I had a sharp pain in my neck. As my body slips into darkness he whispered his name and a very bad secret that I cold not tell anyone. When I woke up my mom,dad and I were in a new house in the middle of nowhere with no actual food just pitchers of blood. I soon learned that my parents have been vampires since birth and for some reason it slipped me. They told me that when that found out that I hadn't became a vampire they were so happy that they couldn't have anymore children because if that did they might be born vampires,so I have no siblings at all and until I became a vampire I had a pet dog but I don't have him any more.

My mom walked in with 3 glasses of fresh blood," Drink up honey you will need the energy."
"Mom I don't wanna drink that!"
"Why not?"
"Because... It's disgusting!"
"Well this is your new life so you have to!"
"No!!!"
"Yes now!!!"
"Nooooo!!!"
"Fine, when you lose all your strength don't come crying to me."
"Trust me I won't." Just saying an hour later I had to drink it so I wouldn't go completely limp. I do I really do hate my life. And hopefully at the end of this story you will know why.