Main Character

Yukino Tenchi
Male

Birthday: October 5

Looks: (up above or cover picture) black medium length hair, slim but toned muscles ( in other words his completely hot. Man I wish anime guys were real ☹️)

Height: before GOM- 5'7
Now-6'0

Eyes: light green, but red in the zone

Abilities: point guard
Other : secret ~

Likes: family,basketball, kiss(chocolates), swimming, friends, Kuroko

Dislikes: GOM, being weak, bastards, bullies, people mess with friends, sisters dress up time

Personality before leaving GOM:
Nice, selfless, kind, shy, awkward at times, also funny and childish when u get to know him

Personality now:
Strict, leader, badass, calm, cool, rude and mean if he doesn't know you (it's a way to keep away all the people that will harm him like the GOM did to him), nice and chill when he warms up to you.

Family: wealthiest group in America, Australia, England, and France
Father - Seijun Tenchi (Japanese)
Mother- Maria Tenchi (Australian)
Little sister- Sakura Tenchi (half Japanese, half Australian)
*Heir to fathers company (his been running it for a year now). Wants to give his parents an early retirement so they can relax and enjoy life.*

Past: Yukino was a shy but rally nice kid. He was friends with Kuroko growing up and when Kuroko decides to go to Teiko: for basketball, he goes with Kuroko too. When Akashi sees Kuroko's and Yukino's basketball talent he decides to set them up in the 1st string. Everyone at first started to get along but there started to become the time where their basketball skills grew. Thus leaving Yukino behind, and they started to make fun of his inability to become stronger(except Kuroko). Yukino couldn't take it anymore and decided to leave Japan to get stronger, and get his revenge on the GOM (except Kuroko).

Hope you guys like this, I can't wait to start writing more. I'll be done with the first chapter soon so I can't wait for that, and I'm sorry I didn't write more for the description of the other characters I'm really lazy. But you'll now their personality and looks soon enough.
This will possibly be a yaoi. It really all depends what you guys think.
Thanks again
Mei-chan