Our First Date

Brandon's Pov

I looked at my phone screen and noticed that I had a kik message. To my surprise, it was Elsa. My long-time girlfriend and soon to be wife.

ElsaLovesCandy!: >>Hi Bby!<< BcBrandonBc: >>Yo. Anna said to go on highrise?<< ElsaLovesCandy!: >>Tell her I said Kay.<<

Okay, I lied. I was actually gonna go on highrise, meet up with her and surprise her with a date! Great plan, right?

BcBrandonBc: >>She said meet her at the camping site.<< ElsaLovesCandy!: >>She wasn't on..but okay maybe she accidentally deleted me?<< BcBrandonBc: >>I don't blame her.<< ElsaLovesCandy!: >>BISH<<

I clicked the home screen and smiled, logging onto highrise. I wrote my email and password and was welcomed by an animated character that looked exactly like me. Naturally tan skin, shaggy black hair, brown eyes. It was like looking into a mirror, honestly. I clicked 'Event's' and went to the camping site where Anna first met Elsa. What's better than a reenactment?

ElsaLovesCandy!: >>Tell her I said I'm here.<<

I clicked on a tent, making my character sit inside of it. I then waited for her paitently. As soon as I saw a light skinned girl with a white side braid, blue sparkly eyes and a light blue dress, I knew it was her. "Where is she?" She talked to herself and walked around. "I was wondering the same thing." I replied. Elsa gasped and ran to me, jumping up in the air. I caught her and hugged her tightly. "Hi baby."

"ZuZuFu!" She yells, calling me by my nickname. "What are you doing here? I didn't know you played these kind of games!" I didnt plan on starting either..so far so gay. I thought to myself. "U-Uh.. All for you ZooZooLit!"

Elsa and I sat at our tent and looked up at the stars, enjoying the beautiful view. From the corner of my eye, I saw a girl's eyes turn yellow. "Rawr!" She growled. Elsa and I laughed. "Look at that wannabe werewolf over there." I whispered to her. She snickered. "I know right! Hahaha!"

I was looking at her which Elsa took as an opportunity to take a picture of us, since I always reject her offer. Click! "Did you jus-" "Yep!" She answered and looked at the picture. "Aw! Look how cute!" She showed me the picture. She was blowing a kiss at me as I was looking away, biting my lip. "I can't wait to print this!" She yells excitedly, holding her phone tightly.

"I'll place it right next to my bed! Oooh or my do-" I laughed. "I get it." Elsa giggled. "Sorry if I'm being kinda creepy with these photos of you.. I know you'd never do something so lovesick.."

I got dressed into my pajamas and jumped onto my bed.
BcBrandonBc: >>GoodNight Bby.<<
ElsaLovesCandy!: >>Awwie. So soon?<<
BcBrandonBc: >>Sadly. I have a bunch to do tomorrow. I'll see you soon, love you!<<
ElsaLovesCandu!: >>Love you more!<<
BcBrandonBc: >>Impossible.<<
I shut my phone off and placed it on top of a counter. I looked around to make sure I was alone and picked my pillow up, revealing a photo of Elsa. Blushing, I picked it up and held it at eye level. 'Goodnight..' I blushed more as I got comfortable and held the picture of my love, having her be my last thought before I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I looked at Elsa. "Heh.." I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my neck. "Yea, never."

End! Dedicated to the love of my life *CottonCandyWillRule * Ily bby ❤️