Introduction

Hi, I'm Kira. I've always wanted to be a Geomon legend. What is a Geomon?An Esper is the proper name for theses creatures, the island where most of them live is called Geomon. They come in all types and sizes.

Their main elemental types are Fire,Water,Ice,Toxic,Light and Shadow, but in the last few hundred years their have been weird discoveries of Crossbreeds, never before seen species of Geomon in the mix. From what we know of Espers, they shouldn't he able to crossbreed. Somehow, though, they have.

A Geomon Legend is a person who commands all types of Geomon. That is my dream, but its taking longer than I thought it would. Tomorrow is the start of my second year in the academy and I'm really nervous.

The first year is like an introduction year. We learn about what we're dealing with and how to care properly for Espers.

I'll get my first Esper tomorrow. I've wanted this my whole life.... but what if I can't do it, what if I'm not strong enough? What if my Esper abandons me? Despite my worries I can't wait for tomorrow. Will I choose a Varg? A Toco? A Wyvern? Or will I be given one specially? It's so exciting. I hope that the work isn't too hard, but at the same time not easy either. I better go now, I need to get up early tomorrow.