Part one School life

Your pov.
"Hey bitch"
I say as I sat next to Nick in class
"Sup hoe"
he responded back I just look down smile and start doing the work my teacher gave me then When the bell rang me and nick walked down the hall until we had to go different directions to get to to our next class
"bye hoe" he said as he started walking the other way you gave him the middle finger and walked to class. 
At lunch i was sitting with Nick and his friends (Zach, Rudan,Timmy, Edwin, and my best friend Kate) Kate likes Nick I did talk to him about that and he said she was to immature for him but i knew he was lying because all of his ex girlfriends were childish and immature and he is too so He has Nooo room to be saying anyone is childish and immature but I am too so I guess I don't either. We were sitting down eating lunch and we were all just talking I was bored so I took my water and was messing with nick pretending like I was going to poor it on him.

Nick- you won't do it little pussy
Me - oh I won't ok you done fucked up
I poor the water on Nick and it got everywhere
Me-why you wet nick, been fucking bitches to hard ?
Nick-yup and your mom is one of them

I slap him playfully he gets up then we started to wrestle he takes his leg and puts it around mine and trips me I fall and we both laughed and sat back down. "Y'all would be goals"
zach said we Just look at each other and laugh. When lunch was over we all just skip last period and go to the mall I was watching a movie In last period anyway so I didn't really care When we get to the mall me and Kate went to shop and the boys went and did their own thing.

To be continued...