Chapter 1

" Run! I'll hold them off! Take your bag with you to the woods and run as fast as those long legs of yours can run to Ben's house and tell him that it's Code Red, he will know what it means...... Now hurry and GO! Run! What are you waiting for?!"
I don't know it yet but it's the last time I will ever see my mom tell me to do something with such authority. or anything for that matter ever again. I stare at her once blue now-turned yellow eyes and comprehend what she just said to me. I then have no choice but to do as she said and RUN.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Melody's POV}

I run as fast as I can from them. I don't know who "them" is but, I could tell mom was afraid of them so, I keep running. I can run faster than a human but slower than a full werewolf but only because I haven't turned. I'm not 20 so I can't turn. I stop not because I want to but because I hear something. I hear a snap of a twig off to my left. I bolt. Running the fastest I ever have in my life. I jump a fallen log like it was a hurdle. Then I see Ben's house and run even harder if that is even possible. My bag bounces on my back with each stride. As I get nearer to the edge of the woods I gradually slow down to a jog. As I step out of the edge of the woods and I get yanked back by my bag with such a force that I fly through the air and hit a fully grown oak with my back. I hear the bark splinter and the tree started to fall backwards. It crashes to the ground making the ground growl in disapproval. My back is in so much pain it hurts me to breathe. I think I have broken something. I hear footsteps come closer to me and smell a earthy scent. I look up in time to see a large figure crouching beside me and say in a deep husky voice "She should have let me have you. After all you can't even protect yourself. Let alone anyone who you hold dearly and take as family." The last thing I see before I black-out is the figure slowly stand up and slowly walk away and leave me to die a slow and painful death. I wish I had been able to turn. I wish Ben was here to save me like he did in 7th grade. I wish mom was here. I wish I had found my mate. I wish. I wish. I wish. I know that no one will find me or save me because this is real not a fairy-tale. So this is how it ends.....with me dying a terrible death and never turning or finding my mate. Never getting to tell Haley how I feel about her terrible boyfriend. I think of all of this as I black-out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-> So how about this chapter I feel pretty good considering I suck at writing.
-> Who is this mysterious figure? Is Melody going to die? Who is Haley? Who is Ben?
-> Comment if you think this should continue or not. Vote if you like and share.
-> No stealing ideas you have your own brains use them and create masterpieces of your OWN.
-> This is Melody's mom in wolf form.

---♡Bluefrost♡
xoxo