Exhausted

"Hey its your girl CL from 2ne1 and your now watching Music Bank. The next girl group performing is Red Velvet, so stay tuned."

"And cut." The director said from behind all the cameras that were filming. "Very good CL, but next time could you have more enthusiasm when announcing a girl group." Director Choi stated, with a little bit of annoyance. "Oh I'm sorry, I will try better next time" I said with a smile when really deep down I was annoyed as well. After chatting with Director Choi about what i need to improve on when filming, I walked off into my dressing room,asked everyone to leave and sat down in my chair to have some alone time for a couple minutes before I go back out to filming yet another pointless introduction to music bank. Don't get me wrong, I love coming to Music Bank, but today is really not a good day for me.

If your wondering why today is not so good for me its because today I found out that 2ne1's comeback stage is pushed back because Dara hurt her ankle from dancing to hard, I lost my movie role because I am too busy doing promotion for my new solo album, and lastly, I am just exhausted from all this work I have done this whole week.

I'm so exhausted that I even forgot to introduce myself to all you sexy beautiful people. Well, there really isn't much to know besides I am an 24 year old women who is a Korean singer/actress/rapper.

I came to Korea to achieve my dreams of becoming a singer, which I have achieved, but took me a little time to actually except, meaning this life of an idol is not all I thought it would be. Yeah yeah, I knew it wouldn't be easy being a celebrity, but I just pictured more of a humble celebrity life. Well that didn't happen because I am probably one of the most famous idols in Korea at the moment. I'm not trying to sound conceited.

You see, I have been through so much ever since I've become an idol. There has been good times and there has been bad times. The good times mainly consist if having my loving fans cheer me up from time to time when I am down, also winning many different awards. But the bad times are mainly because of my heartbreaker of a boyfriend GD, or better yet known as G-Dragon from Big Bang.

Yes I know why would I have problems with the great GD, well you see it all started about 3 months ago when I caught him cheating on me with some random girl. probably trying to make her come up.

But as time passed I got over it and forgave him, which was the worst mistake of my life because not too long ago, I caught him cheating on me with not just some random girl, but my best friend Tiffany.

And when I say Tiffany I mean tiffany from girls generation. I thought I could trust her but obviously I couldn't because she felt the need to go behind my back and cheat on our friendship, with my man. Like who does that. But, anyways I just don't know what to do with him, he drives me crazy with his perfect looks, perfect smile that would make any girl want him, and his perfect....

"CL come out of there the break is over and red velvet is about to perform!" My manager Simon announced to me. "Okay I'm coming." I said back.

I guess I just have to finish my little introduction a little later. I said to myself and walked out of my dressing room and to only see the heartbreaker, GD standing right in front of me with flowers.