The Neighbors.. A Hunter Hayes Fanfic

My neighbors of about 14 years have asked me to help them with there house whole there son is away. And I have agreed. But with not knowing who their son is changes my life..

Now: hunters pov.

I just got done from my tour and I get to go home. I walked into my room aspecting no one in there but there was someone in there.. Someone I didn't recognize. I went to my mother and I asked her and she said " oh sweetie that's our neighbor, she just helping out around the house while your gone" " oh okay" I said and headed back to my room to see if she needed help..

My pov.

I was just doing what I was supposed to do. make the bed. And all the sudden I heard someone ask " do you need any help?" I said "no I'm almost done but thanks anyway" and didn't look up. And he left. So then when I finished I started to pick things off the floor. And when I found this really good drawing of a tree. "You like that tree huh?" He said scaring me half to death. "Uh yeah, it's really good." I said. "Sorry if I'm intruding in your space" I said. "Oh it's fine I am never in here anyway" he said, while I still haven't looked at him. "You can have it, the tree" "Oh, no no I couldn't take that tree, it's yours, it is yours right?" "Yeah it is but it's okay I actually don't really care for it anyways." He said still having no clue as to what he looked like. I looked at my watch seeing it was almost 6. "Oh, I have to go" I said so I walked downstairs and told his mother goodbye and walked next door to my home. When I got to my house it was dinner time so I washed up and ate. Afterwards I went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was my day off so I decided to clean my own room. I was writing important dates on my calendar and putting things away. Then Hunter Hayes came on the radio. I was signing along to the song "I Want Crazy" and it was almost over when someone knocked at the door. My parents answered it but I couldn't hear what they were saying so I continued cleaning. "Hey" a voice from behind me said. "You forgot your tree at my house yesterday and I thought to bring it by." Oh it's the neighbor kid

I thought. Then he said "you sure do like Hunter Hayes huh?" He said looking around my room. "Yeah I really do, he is my idol I would do anything just to meet him or to be his best friend or anything. "Huh." He said. "What?" I said. "Turn around and look at me." He said. "Okay" I said a little confused...but I did anyway.. "OMG YOUR HUNTER HAYES!!!!!" I exclaimed "YOUR MY NEIGHBOR??? OMG IS THIS REAL LIFE!!??"

This is my first fanfic. I hope it's okay.