Chapter 1

(Sorry if I suck guys. New at this. I'll only post one chapter but if people actually read and vote!! I'll add more and update frequently.)

"Fuck," I say loudly, I'm running out of gas and quickly. My brother jumps up in the passenger seat, he looks scared to death "Sorry dude, didn't mean to wake you." My brother sighs and goes back to sleep. I see a sign that says gas station in two miles and let out a sigh of relief.

After what seems like forever, I park my car and start to pump the gas. I try to turn the car on, but it won't budge. I walk inside to see if the clerk could help me But instead I get a rude decline and dirty looks. I try waking my brother up "Fuck off Tiff" he screams at me.

After a while of staring at my wheel, I hear a taping and realize it's coming from my window. I slip out and a tall guy with nice brown shirt hair and beautiful familiar green eyes much like mine looks at me. I instantly recognize him. "Hey, you okay? I don't mean to sound like a stalker but I noticed your car wasn't starting" his voice is sarcastic.

"Well well well look who it is. The person who happens to be my best friend but never calls" My thoughts mirror my body. I cross my arms and roll my eyes. He smiles and says "are you going back to campus? I'll take you"

"Thanks Cole I'll let my brother know and then we can go."

He calls the tow truck and were on our way. My brother stays behind and waits for my mother to come and get him.

"So Tiff, how's your mom"

"She's good, as good as a Hispanic mother can be" we both laugh

My teal hair catches in the wind and he closes the windows seeing the annoyance brush into my face. He laughs and looks at me. I don't know why but my heart leaps.