Chapter 1

As the therapist ask the question again " what happened" I began to think. As if I didn't know what happened, I started to stall. Waiting for my time to be up, then he said I can't leave until I confess to what happened. I was in a tough situation, I didn't know what to say. Do I tell him everything, or just somethings. Well here goes it I'm just going to tell him. Think Abigail, think!

Flashback......

As I ran down the stairs to find out that my brother ate all the cereal,so i made some toast. My dad came in the room with a filthy look on his face that was directed towards me I just finished making my toast. I over heard him talking to my brother mark about the piano in the living room.

"I'm going to be throwing out that piano, it's just taking up space and no one uses it anyways.Will you help me move it to the dump." My father said

"But that's moms piano, and Abby can still play, you can't just throw it away." Mark said standing up for me

I interrupted there conversions and said to my dad that mom left that for me and I will decided what we will do with it. He just raised his fist up to punch me, but mark stopped him from doing it.

"My house, my rules." And that's all my dad said then he left the room.

That's how my dad was, he love my brother and hated me. I didn't get that though? I always thought it was because I spent more time with my mom and mark spent more time with my dad. Maybe my dad wanted another boy, or maybe, just maybe my dad thought I looked like mom to much! After mom died he blamed himself for her death, but then he blamed her. He blamed her for leaving us, he blamed her for that car crash, he blamed her for everything. It wasn't her fault, it was his fault, I blame him.

Mark looked at me with that look that I have to start listening to him. He then started to tell me that if I don't start playing he will throw the piano away. The thing was that I couldn't, I just couldn't. After mom died I just stopped. The depression and the loneliness just took over and I couldn't even go in the living room. Now that she has passed away for a while now I started to get the feeling back, but I will always have that emptiness in me.

It was hard on all of us, and really hard on me. I just have to move on, I know it's hard but I have you.

The bus came for school and I grabbed my bag an ran to the bus. My brother followed shortly behind. When I got on the bus I sat alone. My brother sat will all of his friends, but not me. I was very anti social person. I use to have lots of friends, I use to be cool. Now I just chose not to have any.

When the bus came to a halt, everybody started to get off. All I was thinking was "yeah, school" (sarcasm intended) I grabbed my bag next to me and got off. I went straight to my locker and put my bag in there, grabbed my books for my first class, and headed there. I think there's no need to hangout at my locker like an over obsessed girl, and look at myself in my locker mirror. There was just no need.

Flashback over... (The therapist interrupted my story)

"Thank you Miss. Long that's all." The therapist said to me as he started to close his book.

"No, no, please you have to listen to the rest of..." He cut me off right there

"Thank you Miss. Long you can leave now." He said

"Wha...what." I said with my groggy voice

"Miss. Long please." He said with a straight face pointing to the door.

"No, I have bin taking shit from everyone, pardon my language but I have had enough! Frankly Mr. Morgan you told me you wanted the story and your going to have it, all of it." I said with a powering voice.

He just sat there with a blank expression on his face. Then he reached for his speaker on his desk and told the lady at front to cancel all of his appointments for the day.

"I don't usually do this Miss. Long but I can surly see that your in need of someone to listen to your story, and that's what I'm going to do." He said as he put his speaker back one his desk. He started to open his book that he was writing on and he told me to continue.

I calmed myself down and I started to begin telling my story again.

^*^ authors note*^*

Hey guys I really hope you like this book because I really do! Tell me if you think I should make the chapters longer, and comment if you like it, vote, and please follow ;) love you guys.