Chapter 1

Autumn was just a katycat. A normal 13 year old katycat.

She loved to listen to music and hangout with her friends. She had a twitter and and Instagram. Actually 2 Instagrams. One for her personal use and one for a Katy fan account.

Oh how much she loved Katy. Autumn always had the newest merchandise. She had a shelving unit built in her room just for Katy Perry things. She had things from purr to the newest magazine.

Her one dream was to meet Katy Perry. Autumn was determined to meet Katy... Or at least be noticed by her.

( Autumn's Point Of View): I awoke to the normal fighting of my brothers. Oh how I wish I could sleep later than 8:00 on Saturdays like normal teens should.

I was hungry. I wanted to go downstairs and eat but I needed to wait till my brothers left. I did

I went on twitter and checked Katy's twitter. I really wish that I could meet her. That is my life goal. Well one of them at least.

I finally went downstairs because I was starving. I poured my milk in the bowl first before picking out cereal to eat because I would always pour my cereal first then go to the fridge to find out we were out of milk. I saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch watching the news. How boring.

Autumns Dad: Morning sleeping Beauty! How was your sleep?

Autumn: It was fine. I wish I slept later but someone or shall I say some boys woke me up. I have to eat before my cereal gets soggy. Ill be in when I'm done.

I walked in to the kitchen to see my cereal all over the floor

Autumn: DAMN CAT!

Autumn's Mom: What?

Autumn: What? (Whispering) Why the hell did you do this monkey?

Monkey was autumn's cat. She had gotten her 2 years ago and named her inspired by Katy's Cat.

Autumn wiped up the cereal and decided just to have toast. She cut the crust off and popped the bread in the toaster. Then she walked into to the living room.

Autumn: Hey mom. Hey dad. Guess what is happening in 2 months exactly?

Autumns mom: The California Dreams tour. You haven't stopped talking about it.

Autumn: How could I? It's the best thing that's ever happened yet.

Autumns dad: We'll see. Your birthday is in 2 weeks. Maybe you'll get.

Autumn: Hopefully. I really love katy. OOH. MY TOAST IS READY!!!

Chris (Autumns Brother): Shut Up. Stop yelling and talking about katy perry!

Autumn: you shut up you dip shrimp. No one likes your music or when you are annoying. Do you stop when I tell you to? No. I i didn't think so.

I slabbed some butter on my toast, ran to the door, took my package that just came and opened it. It's an early birthday present from my aunt that can't come to my party. I wonder what it is.

I opened the package to see that it was a signed Teenage Dream Album. How the hell did she get this.

I started screaming and crying. My mom and dad came running up.

Mom: What the hell is going on?

Dad: we thought someone was in the house!

Autumn: I-I g g got a signed album from k-k-Katy perry!!! Aunt Linda gave it to me. How did she get this. How did she know. I'm so happy. I need a frame now. I can't. I'm crying. I need to post this on twitter and Instagram. I can't breathe right now. Where is my water. I-

Mom :(cutting Autumn off) Calm yourself! Me and the boys are going out. Your dad is going to work. Cat can come over if she wants.

Autumn: I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL HER

Cat is Autumns bestfriend. They met in preschool and are still friends. Both are going in to high school. Cat lives 7 houses down from Autumn and the families grew up together so they are practically sisters.

Autumn called up Cat on the phone.

Autumn: CAT! GUESS WHAT! No ill just tell you. I GOT SOMETHING KATY PERRG SIGNED AND TOUCHED. AGGHHGH

CAT: Cool.

Autumn: Cool...not just cool. AWESOME. AMAZING. PURRFECT!

Cat: oh yea. Sorry I forgot I was talking to Miss. Katycat

Autumn has been a katycat since 2008. She has a shrine for katy and always has the latest news about her.

Autumn: You didn't forget. Please. Whatever. Love you. Oh yea and mom said you can come over. Shall I say noon ish?

Cat: Noon it is

{Authors note: so this is the first chapter of my fan fic. Tell me if you like it. It's 1:30 am here and I'm tired. Sorry the chapter is short but i just started writing these. The next on will be longer.

I will right more tomorrow. If anyone wants to create me a cover photo kik me @xkaty_perry

Thanks for all your support. Please share this everywhere so I can have more readers and reviews. }