Chapter 43

A.P ( stands for Aris Phoebe )

************

I carried her bridal style and headed towards my bed, I lay her down as I was kissing her passionately and she responded with the same passion. Hell! She's making me out of my mind!
She moan inside my mouth and heard her murmured something but I my mind is busy arguing if I'm taking her or not.

Take me Aris.. I'm all yours. She whispered while unbuttoning my long sleeves. Shit! I bit my lower lip to control my moans. Her hands were busy exploring my body while I was busy nipping and sucking her neck. Hindi na ako nakapagpigil at ako na mismo ang naghubad ng damit ko bago ko isinunod ang damit niya na sa kamamadali ko ay napunit ko na.

Hell! That's my favorite dress! Geez! She shouted but I only shrugged.

I don't care. Then I kiss her again hungrily, I chewed her lower lip and she cried in whimper but I ignor it. I just can't get enough of her! Damn it!

I made my way to the valley of her breast and gently kneed her nipple as I am looking at her she bit her lower lip to control her moans but she did not succeeded because I suck it like a baby she pull my hair as she arched her back.

God! Ohh.. f-fuck Aris! Ahmp!

My free hand trailed to her navel down to her thighs, hips, as I found my destination to her core. I touch her down there and palmed her clitoris and inserted a finger. Fuck! She's wet! Damn she's making me so hard! Fuck it! I inserted another finger and gently push it inside of her. She's tight!

Aris! Ohhhhhh God Aris! Shit! It hurts! She bite my shoulders while her eyes were shut close. Aris! Mahap-mahapdi! She shouted. I pull my finger and I saw it was full of blood and her juices. She looked at me and she blush as I taste her in my fingers.

Madumi yan! She got up and tried to stop me.

Nuh-uh it's sweet.. now.. lay down and let me pleasure you..sumunod naman siya agad at mas lalo ko pang binilisan ang paglabas-masok ng daliri ko sa loob niya. Pinaghiwalay niya pa lalo ang kanyang mga hita to gave me full access at para mas lalo akong baliwin. I felt that she was going to cum, and I want a taste of her. So I went down.

Fudge!! She shouted when I replace my fingers with my lip. I kiss her down there like I was kissing her lips. She's sweet! Fuck! She's beautiful!

Umalis ka diyan Aris! Huh-huh! She's panting! And I'm enjoying it!

Pilit niya akong itinutulak pero mas lalo kong idinidiin ang paghalik ko doon at hinawakan ang mga hita niya. Hindi na siya lumaban dahil hinang-hina na siya at parang naubusan ng lakas. I continue to finger-fuck her as she clutched the blanket.

I-I'm cum-cumming!... Aris I'm cumming! She shouted as she get a pillow to cover her head.

Let it go babe! And at that second she explode inside my mouth as i sip her juice. She shivered and I pull her thighs to put it over my shoulder.

Ammm.. good.. damn! Your so good! She whispered, I look at her and wipe the side of my lips coated by her juice with my finger and suck it as Im looking at her with her eyes half-close.

I grin as she tried to open it but she didn't succeed.

I-I'm drain.. she whispered and I laugh softly as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. I began kissing her again to her neck and suck it.

Ughm... shit... her moan filled my ear lalo ko pang pinagbuti ang paghalik ko sa leeg niya pababa muli sa kanyang manipis na tiyan at puson, bawat parte ng katawan niya na nahawakan ko ay walang sawa kong pinaghahalikan. She really tastes sweet..