Pilot

I was outside lost in some ally, trying to figure out how to get home safety, after a group of some guys drugged me. I was dissy barely able to walk. Cmon Vanessa we can do this, we gotta get home. We just gotta get home. I heard deep voices from afar and I knew it was them. Ah hell fucken nah, I ain't gonna get rapped. The guys aren't even hot. I used the wall to hold on, as I started 'walking' faster. Their voices got louder and louder. Aw fuck no. Walk Vanessa walk.
"Hey cutie!" I looked back as I saw they were close. Too close. Aw fuck it! I ran for it. I turned right to a dead end and saw 5 gangsters there ,but they weren't the ones I was running from. Fuck was all my conscious could say. I was having trouble keeping my balance. I stopped. One of the gangsters in front of me saw me.
"Mam everything good?" He asked me. Damn he is fi-okay concentrate some one is trying to rape you.
"Ya umm I was dru-" I was cut of before I could finish.
"No she doesn't need any help she is fine." I saw the group of guys again and tried to run, but the drugs really got to me and I was tripping over my own feet. The hawt gangster caught me. He looked and saw the fear in my eyes.
"I wasn't askin ya homie."
"Well that's my bitch your holding so you better step away from her."
The other gangsters came up to see what the fuss was about. I saw one with a knife and another with a gun. I would fucken help you kill those mothers if I wasn't feeling so sick. And that was as far as I went. I passed out.