Giving Up

There's this a girl who lived in a civilized place, studying 1 mile away from their house, named Joyce. She's taking up a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. She has 8 siblings, all girls, means no boys. She's intelligent in the class. Always reciting, reviewing, she's a fast learner and always active in any organization.

She has so many friends, boys included because she's so close to them and boys like her so much that they want to court her but she's not available anymore due to have a boyfriend 1 year ago. Everyone likes her but one day one friend of her has a hidden things which means hatred and envy towards her that's why her friend secretly stubbing her at the back and she doesn't have any little idea about that until that moment when her friend betrayed her, stealing her boyfriend without her knowledge. Then this boy is so stupid enough to agree with her, Joyce' friend, that they'll keep their relationship for as long as no one will ever know, but Joyce has many friends and one of them saw them together, hand in hand, walking in a mall and entered to a food chain looking so sweet that you'll think that they're an item. In the next morning, her other friend told her what she saw. After a while, they saw her boyfriend and her friend going together near the comfort room while laughing. She confirmed what her friend saw at the food chain when the boy kissed her friend's cheek. It breaks her heart into pieces when she witnessed that scene that she thinks she can't breathe anymore and tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

At noon, she went to their usual meeting place, silently crying for what happened, then the guy approached her and asking for what her tears for. Asking if she's okay. Obviously not because she's crying. Then in just one phrase, she ended up their relationship saying, "I don't need you anymore.", after few walks, she turned around quoting, "I love you. Goodbye."
It ended up abruptly like that, without any explaination of the guy and proper closure of them. She and her friend don't talk to each other since then. After a week, her friend and her ex-boyfriend are finally together in public. She doesn't mind at all. All she thinks is karma will seek revenge for her. And she wishes them for the good, not for the best because she's still bitter and in the process of healing.

In this life, everything matters and everyone needs to take care each other. If you don't like things worked anymore then leave it at ease, don't dump it because it might cause a problem to the surroundings. So, as to Joyce' former boyfriend, he's not matured at all and needs to learn more in this life. He caused a problem, then he should make a move to solve it that will sent them peace of mind.

Lesson, you should finish your business fairly and legally for you to have a peace of mind and live a beautiful life without minding any problem you caused. Every start needs an end. End that will make you comfortable and contented.