1

Warning: a very cliche,normal, non-giddy story. Sorry, I was just bored so I made an english version and deleted the filipino one.

You can start reading now hehe...

———

Bye Yeri! I'll miss you! Don't be a pabo when you get to Korea arasseo?

YAH! You're so mean Ara! Bye bye I'll miss you too! I'll be back after 6 months hehe.

Yeri and Ara bid goodbye to eachother. Yeri went inside the boarding area. Both are 17 years old and best friends. They are currently in their senior year high school in the Philippines.

Yeri auditioned to a kpop club in their school and got a chance to be an exchange student in Korea, specifically the School of Performing Arts Seoul.

When she arrived at Incheon International Airport, a staff from the School picked her up and went to the dorm she's going to live in.

The staff left her to settle in when they got there. She saw that there are 2 beds.

Guess i'm not going to be alone for the whole 6 months, She thought happily.

Later that night she met her roommate Youngji. Yeri learned that she is her unnie*. Youngji is currently a trainee in DSP entertainment and is going to debut next month.

Today is her first day in School of Performing Arts. She is going to be a senior exchange student so she felt stressed.

She got through the whole crazy day at school. Of course, introductions was a hell for her. She just kept on saying "annyeonghaseyo, Yeri-imnida" for her 3 classes for today which was Singing, Dancing, and Acting. Also, she has to do a sample for each of the respected classes. She sang 'Almost is Never Enough' by Ariana Grande, danced 'Something' by Girls' Day and acted a scene from Noli Me Tangere of Jose Rizal. She basically went crazy while crying out "Crispin!? Basilio?!"

The most awesome part was she had all 3 classes with Jungkook. Yes! Jungkook from BTS. Yeri is huge fan of BTS and her bias is Jin. Jin is Yeri's 'soulmate'. Its because they both eat well, full of confidence, hardworking and have nice voices. So she saw Jungkook and was about to spazz but held herself because first, most of the girls are already spazzing and getting crazy and she doesn't want to be like them. She felt bad for Jungkook. She saw him getting uncomfortable for all the attentions he was getting.

The scenario for three month of staying in School was like this. The only thing that was changing was her korean which of course was getting better thanks to her new found friends at school and her roommate Youngji who always bring her to different places during weekends.

~
Hey!! I made the english version of Exchange Student!!! Yeyy! It was supposed to be a filipino ff but I was having a hard time writing it lol. Soooo, I deleted the filipino version and wrote a new one which was this ^^

I hope a lot of people will read it :)

_cocojam