Moving In

Leah's POV
"Mom I don't want to go to California, i will have to leave ALL of my friends here." Ugh. I don't want to leave San Antonio. It's great here. I have alot of friends here and my mom wants me to have a "new start". "LEAH DO YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR CLOTHES READY. IF YOU DO COME DOWN AND EAT DINNER YOU - I MEAN WE ARE LEAVING AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING TOMORROW AND AUDREY IS WAITING FOR YOU DOWN HERE." Mom said. "OKAY." I responded. I looked down at my phone and saw the time. It's 8:13pm and i still have to pack. I went down stairs and saw Audrey. She was wearing a black tank top with black jeans and black converse. She was my best friend and we share everything together. I usually invite her over but I didn't today. I wonder why she's here. "Hey Leah i got a surprise for you." Audrey said. "I'm going to Cali with you!" At first I thought she was kidding. But after a few minutes I thought to myself, she wouldn't be kidding if she wasn't laughing. "OMG REALLY ARE YOUR PARENTS GOING THERE ALSO?" I said cheerfully. "NO I'M GOING TO LIVE OVER THERE IN AN APARTMENT. GUESS WHO WITH, YOU!" I looked at my mom and she said that its true. I can't belive that I'm going to live with my best friend alone in an apartment all to our selves.

~ After Dinner ~
At first, I thought moving to Cali was a bad thing but its not. A bunch of YouTubers live there and we can finally collab! I brought everything with me so i have 4 suit cases and i carry on bag. I checked my phone and i got a new message. Its from an unknown number. (Don't text this number it is a random number i used)
[+1 (915)-827-0274] - Hey i think you're so funny and i want to get to know you more. By the way this is Matthew Espinosa. Text me whenever you can beautiful. 😘

Matthew Espinosa. Huh. He sounds so familiar. I'll text him tomorrow when i get to Cali.