The Loving Dead

"We are, we are the loving dead."

~ The Loving Dead, Blood On The Dance Floor 

So much hatred resides in her eyes. It leaks from her pores. Her smile hold no humor. It's sly. One of a hunter. One that kills. 

She wasn't always like this. She once had a family. A home. Friends. People she could count on.

Her trust is what killed her.

-xx-

Well. I'm glad you decided to listen to my story. It's not a pleasant one. If you have a weak stomach, I suggest you leave. It's not for the faint hearted either.

Every story has a problem and a solution. The problem in mine is. . . Well. . . I don't know how to put this. It's a. . .

Zombie.

Funny huh? I didn't believe in them either. There was nothing appetizing about a zombie. They ate flesh, usually stank, they moaned, stumbled. They were the walking dead. See what I mean? Nothing great about that.

Unless, of course, that zombie was the most popular girl in your high school. Being Miss Perfect meant that you pretty much got an all-you-can-eat buffet. People flocked toward you. They were your servants. A crook of your finger would result in a group of yummy student flavored snacks.

To tell you the truth, I wasn't aware of anything in the first place. Sure I heard about the murders. Students disappearing. A bloody trail that lead to. . .nothing. No bodies. Hardly any evidence. It was a tough cookie to crack. The murders would stop for about three weeks, then another student would go missing. 

We were all terrified. I mean, wouldn't you be scared? I sure was. Parents enforced curfews. Police roamed the streets, their blue and red lights coloring my room at night.  It was mass hysteria. 

I never thought I would be the solution to our story though. Typical teenage tale huh? The normal, weak, spineless girl ends up a hero. She slays the evil dragon and skips off happily into the sunset, holding the hand of the precious lover she met through her journey. 

But I'd rather trade my dress in for a nice pair of skinny jeans and a comfy tee shirt. My glass slippers would become ripped Converse. I preferred black over pink. Giggles and happy squeals weren't my thing. I was the total opposite of Miss Perfect. And there was a reason for that. But that's a story for another time. For now I want you to hear the story of my journey. 

The story of me, Jayna Fulwood.

-xx-

Hey guys!

I recently watched Jennifer's Body and I absoluetly LOVED the idea behind the movie.

I'm not trying to copy anything. This story will definatly be different. Sooo, enjoy. And let me know what you guys think about it! Reviews are always welcome. They insipire me to continue! Thanks!<3

~SKS